Thogden "should i say The Rangers"

Kirbys House

FFS, middle class London VL gives opinion.

He's a decent enough vlogger and he clearly loves the game, he likes us but has a softer spot for them, his old man likes us.

They do good videos and are well worth a look but it isn't Nixon/Frost or Buckley/Mailer, and he gets his info from the MSM which is why he doesn't have a clue about the minutia of being staunch as fück.

It is what it is... If he says one more perceived disparaging word he could be the new FF Greta Thunburg
Summed it up well.

HarryGeorgeson

:DGotta laugh at the weans throwing their toys at this young guy. He’s a young boy in love with football, wish we had more like him.
He has a great thing going with his auld man, wish I’d had the chance to spend time like this with my auld boy! If you don’t like what he has to say, educate him on our history instead of coming in FF and acting like a rejected wee lassie.

Keep it up wee man!

GeckoBear29

This wee fud was at the home game against Braga and just about jizzed in his pants when we beat them. Like the previous poster has said, I think he’s looking at what shit clubs have been through Over the years
He also went to the Taigs game v Copenhagen

Shengus Malengus

:DGotta laugh at the weans throwing their toys at this young guy. He’s a young boy in love with football, wish we had more like him.
He has a great thing going with his auld man, wish I’d had the chance to spend time like this with my auld boy! If you don’t like what he has to say, educate him on our history instead of coming in FF and acting like a rejected wee lassie.

Keep it up wee man!
“Weans” says the guy fawning
over a teenage vlogger. :))

Steve_french

Obviously doesn't understand the full extent of what we where forced to go through as a club and supporters. Nothing depressing about beating legia, feyenoord, Porto, Braga and the paedo enablers, which to me is a massive victory for morals. He's got a bit to learn before he can comment on how it feels to support Rangers.

justice

They made a list and put up some clubs that have been through hard times.. big deal. These guys are desperate for likes and approval so Im sure he didn't mean to offend anyone or have a go at us.

weewinnin

Even back in 2012 I never understood the "The Rangers" thing. As far as I could tell it was when we renamed from Sevco to "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" and the old company from that to "RFC2012". When it was reported at the time the unwashed seemed to think this switch meant we had somehow added the extra word "The" in for some reason which was complete nonsense.

weewinnin

Prior to the Brechin game I remember Sky Sports scrolling Brechin v The Rangers as well - even the slightest bit of Googling at the time into what we were called prior to the collapse would have shown the truth