Thogden "should i say The Rangers"

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
Thought the boy was gonna be ripping is apart or something going by replies. All he says is we've went through more than our fair share of shit recently and finished saying "Rangers have been through their bad years and I wish them the best of luck"

What is it I'm missing I should be annoyed about?:confused:

Viatrophy

Thought the boy was gonna be ripping is apart or something going by replies. All he says is we've went through more than our fair share of shit recently and finished saying "Rangers have been through their bad years and I wish them the best of luck"

Mate it’s the fucking internet, you should be raging all the time. The wee prick didn’t sing the sash once in that video, he‘s basically saying he loves the shettlestons.

billywizz

His videos are harmless, he's a wee wet wipe who'd shit it from 5 year old, although he doesn't half want pumped off the Green Brigade

andygray

I suspect most people didn't actually bother listening to what he said.
He is actually just saying we have been through hell and he wishes us the best of luck for the future.
Pretty innocuous stuff if you ask me.

No matter how you put here’s the truth thogden has been compromised by scum supporters there’s been a few incidents this is not the 1st time I would advise to stop watching last time it was the Ibrox Disaster thing with the scum fan now this its always been the Rangers anyway. Plus that’s only a company name it’s honestly all so daft

BlueLagoonCo

It just pissed me off when he said "Rangers or now The Rangers", you never hear anyone say that outside of Scotland so he said it to pander to his fav Scottish club

Jack Regan

I suspect most people didn't actually bother listening to what he said.
He is actually just saying we have been through hell and he wishes us the best of luck for the future.
Pretty innocuous stuff if you ask me.
what about the da though?

ClockworkOrange

I really can't wait for the James Tavernier and Morelos transfer fee evaluation threads to come back if this is what people are debating these days.

pelem

Not exactly keeping up with the you tube generation so, before I watch it, who is this guy and why does his opinion matter?

Praising opinion, they love him.

Any other opinion he's a fud, prick, cuunt, waster, hamshanker.

It's human nature.