Thogden "should i say The Rangers"

Not exactly keeping up with the you tube generation so, before I watch it, who is this guy and why does his opinion matter?

They’re not having a go, just talking about clubs that have been through a lot of sh*t in recent years. The “Should it be The Rangers ?” line is obviously a reference to 2012 but then he knows nothing more than what he’ll have skimmed off of the mostly made up anti Rangers propaganda on social mhedia. Even newspapers were at it remember. He did say towards the end that he wished us luck.

Last edited:
I don’t know why I watch any of these video bloggers, they just annoy me with the way they overuse their hands when they talk. It’s as if they have all gone to some video training or something where they are told that you have to express everything using your hands if you want to get anywhere in the vlogging game :D

I don’t know why I watch any of these video bloggers, they just annoy me with the way they overuse their hands when they talk. It’s as if they have all gone to some video training or something where they are told that you have to express everything using your hands if you want to get anywhere in the vlogging game :D
Italians would be world champions vloggers then. :p

We are The Rangers, fail to see the problem here. Our own club called us this on our match day programs of old. (Cant post pictures)

Reactions: SSR
We have always been 'The Rangers' idiots who know feck all about us think this is a somehow derogatory term and stick to beat us with.
Yeah, it's our name but he and other ignorant twats reckon he is making a dig at the club with the use of the term.

081120101631585121773.jpg

This wee fud was at the home game against Braga and just about jizzed in his pants when we beat them. Like the previous poster has said, I think he’s looking at what shit clubs have been through Over the years

We are a depressing Club %^*& off ya wee prick.

Hopefully that finally ends his trips to Ibrox after all he regular attends mentally challenged games so that will be the last time I watch any of his shite content.

Pair of fucking oddballs btw.

Last edited:
FFS, middle class London VL gives opinion.

He's a decent enough vlogger and he clearly loves the game, he likes us but has a softer spot for them, his old man likes us.

They do good videos and are well worth a look but it isn't Nixon/Frost or Buckley/Mailer, and he gets his info from the MSM which is why he doesn't have a clue about the minutia of being staunch as fück.

It is what it is... If he says one more perceived disparaging word he could be the new FF Greta Thunburg

Always found him an odd individual. Definitely never seen a woman naked.

not as odd as the posters that started stealing his phrases. After one of his videos we had a game and the match thread had comments like 'limbs everywhere' or 'scenes', absolutely embarrassing.

regardless of whether he's talking about depressing clubs or those that have been through financial difficulties, he's clearly been brainwashed by mentally challengeds through attending too many matches at the piggery.

As an earlier poster said, he almost jizzed his frillies at Ibrox against Braga and was giving it large about what a comeback, what an atmosphere, what a stadium, what brilliant fans, I've never seen anything like it etc etc etc...….

I wonder why he doesn't have any mates

His Mum does his hair and he sounds like he noshes on boaby, %^*& him.

I wouldn't be surprised if his mum still bathed him!

As a Bear overseas his videos v Porto and Braga were really enjoyable and captured a fraction of what it was to have been there.

I'm not into the whole personal brand, follow me, like button schtick of the young team but I will happily watch his videos, especially when I have this much time on my hands.

Never heard of "Thogden" until I opened this thread.
For that reason alone not one microgram of f**k do I have to give over what "Thogden" said.

FFS, middle class London VL gives opinion.

He's a decent enough vlogger and he clearly loves the game, he likes us but has a softer spot for them, his old man likes us.

They do good videos and are well worth a look but it isn't Nixon/Frost or Buckley/Mailer, and he gets his info from the MSM which is why he doesn't have a clue about the minutia of being staunch as fück.

It is what it is... If he says one more perceived disparaging word he could be the new FF Greta Thunburg

Summed it up well.

Back