Thogden "should i say The Rangers"

The skanky little daddy boy's off my Christmas list, and I won't be contributing to his nose job fund by giving him any more hits. No not that sort.

I wonder if diehard Eagles fans get upset when people refer to them as The Eagles.

They're not. Just Eagles.

Wonder what The Thogden thinks about that, then?

This wee fud was at the home game against Braga and just about jizzed in his pants when we beat them. Like the previous poster has said, I think he’s looking at what shit clubs have been through Over the years
Of course he is, fcuk me some people are easily offended, not only is he not having a go, he is showing a bit of empathy, with some of the replies we get on theses pages it would definitely encourage the opposite.

The thing is about the boy, he could walk up to our next game and 99.999% of our fans wouldn’t know who the insignificant can’t was

The reason I posted the thread was I seen a couple of threads on him already before the football stopped. I'm taking it as hes having a dig due to the backlash of the Ibrox disaster an "up the ra" bloopers on his other videos. Nobody says The Rangers, when he mentions Rangers he says or should I say The Rangers insinuating we are a new club. This wee clown got a quarter million views on one of his videos, he gets exposure. I'm not having it

Can’t be doing with him anyway. I get the feeling his old man is more Rangers minded and he’s more of a poet.

The thing is about the boy, he could walk up to our next game and 99.999% of our fans wouldn’t know who the insignificant can’t was
Thats what im Dreading now as if he comes to Ibrox again you will get some headers giving him abuse and will make our fan base look unwelcoming ! Who gives a feck if he called us "The Rangers" Think most people havent even watched the video and calling him names! And yes he looks like a Virgin :p

Thats what im Dreading now as if he comes to Ibrox again you will get some headers giving him abuse and will make our fan base look unwelcoming ! Who gives a feck if he called us "The Rangers" Think most people havent even watched the video and calling him names! And yes he looks like a Virgin :p
No one will know who he is and the ones that do will take him into the louden and get him pished and take pictures of him in the ladies which should lead to a positive report for the said pictures

They talk about Rangers and go to the games to boost their viewings, it's as simple as that. It's either because there's 5 pages on here about it lol.

Never really liked the wee twat but to be fair to him he is capitalising on how passionate Scottish Football fans are and yet are pretty under serviced when it comes to content variety in comparison to the English game. Can't say I would say no to making a living off going to various grounds and recording my thoughts. People watch any old nonsense on youtube, myself included.

Me and the Mrs pre-Corona were just in the process of starting up a youtube channel with a weekly segment where we predict and discuss the SPFL fixtures of the week over Co-op Fifa, epsiode 1 of that series was starting Old Firm weekend before it was called off and I'd be jizzing the ceiling with the kinda view numbers he has.

Not exactly keeping up with the you tube generation so, before I watch it, who is this guy and why does his opinion matter?
Naw! He's a wee boy who videos himself in hotel rooms. Talks utter guff. A sad indictment of our time that no marks like this have access to an audience.

He seems to love the poets for some reason. Maybe he had an 'experience' at one of their games and quite enjoyed it :oops:

Never herd of this wee guy but like everyone else they have an opinion, who gives a flying about this wee guy

he mentioned 2012 when saying it so he did take a pop definitely been compromised by the scum last Tim euro game it was the Ibrox disaster thing that got left in his video

He'd like that wouldn't he? Seeing as in his clickbait video titles he loves to put things like "Fans Fighting!!!!/It all kicks off!!!"

He'd like that wouldn't he? Seeing as in his clickbait video titles he loves to put things like "Fans Fighting!!!!/It all kicks off!!!"
lol Had to laugh at his titles as only a few handbags and a wee bit of name calling and he has "Ultras fighting !!

Back