Thomas Courts

Thornliebank_Bear

I think this guy is a very good manager that Rangers should be keeping an eye on.

No i dont mean i want our manager to leave i am more than happy with Gerrard but in the next year or so we probably will be changing manger for whatever reason.

Utd just crushed Hibs, they beat us and were excellent v the filth, they play good football are very fast and have a nice shape, they also quickly turn defence into attack. This is a well coached side.

I think this guy is a very good manager that Rangers should be keeping an eye on.

No i dont mean i want our manager to leave i am more than happy with Gerrard but in the next year or so we probably will be changing manger for whatever reason.

Utd just crushed Hibs, they beat us and were excellent v the filth, they play good football are very fast and have a nice shape, they also quickly turn defence into attack. This is a well coached side.
Log off ffs and give us all peace.

They beat us, won their derby, got a deserved point in their game against the tims, and just went to Easter Road and thrashed Hibs. I don’t want him as Rangers manager, but the OP has a point, he’s clearly a decent coach, getting the best out of what he has.

uhh-ok.gif

Courts and Shankland double for the OP.

Add in the big useless Northern Irish striker and he’s won the lottery.
But you just say everything about the scottish league is dreadful even all players.

I would have thought you might have cut him some slack as he at least has a foreign sounding name.

:)

Probably the most bizarre post on the forum today

The majority of the Scottish league is junk.

There isn’t a player in the league that takes our team or squad to the next level.
What next level we got beat by Malmo and they are no better than Hearts.

Anyway lets not derail the thread its about Courts i think that guy has a lot of talent and could go far in football.. all the way to the EPL sky sports and all that.:)

He’s a massive Celtic fan..

What next level we got beat by Malmo and they are no better than Hearts.

Anyway lets not derail the thread its about Courts i think that guy has a lot of talent and could go far in football.. all the way to the EPL sky sports and all that.:)

The level that beats the likes of Malmö - and we would have beaten Malmö last season or even this season with a proper pre-season.

Also, Malmö would smash 5/6 past Hearts over two legs. Hearts are muck.

Really aye ?! B-)

Holy f….ck man we’ve got a manager who has just won us 55 and we are top of the league and in the semifinals of a cup anaw wit mare dae ye want ?

A honking suggestion. Apart from the fact that he’s a rattler and hates Rangers with a passion, he’s also a snakey bastard.

No thanks. I think we should be having a wee bit more ambition than aiming for Tam Fucking Courts.
Got to be worst call ever.

Chase yourself FFS

Back