Thomas Muller

You’ve been playing Football Manager, haven’t you? :)) :))
Guessing it is a well known position on FM? More of a PES man myself P, although the new FIFA is already ordered seeing as PES as we know it is no more.

I only get a shot every now and again though when the wee fella takes a break from it. Not that I ever have any time to play it anyway!

If Ronaldo and Messi weren't as good as they are, he'd be the player of the generation.

Won everything there is to win and will go down as Bayern Munich's greatest ever player.
There are many many players who would go down as Bayern's greatest before him mate.

Beckenbauer, Rummenigge, Gerd Muller, Lahm, Oliver Kahn, Breitner, Lothar Matthaus to name a few.

If Ronaldo and Messi weren't as good as they are, he'd be the player of the generation.

Won everything there is to win and will go down as Bayern Munich's greatest ever player.

If you had kept that statement to the generational level I might have agreed with you but I think Gerd might have had a few words to say on that subject if he were still able.

He's a weird player. He doesn't seem to have anything that makes him a top class player but he always seems to know exactly where and when he needs to be to either score or set up a goal. It's like he can see the game two or three steps ahead.

32 wow

Thats a shocker. Genuinely thought he was about done. But could easy have another 3 or 4 years if he’s looked after himself
He is about 100 appearances behind Sepp Maier in Bayern's records. Genuinely could top that before the end of his career. Gerd Muller (15 more) and Oliver Khan (42 more) are the other two ahead of him and could both be caught this season.

Has that amazing skill of being in the right place at the right time. Positioning sense is off the scale, I heard a stat a while back that he has an average of being offside only once every 2 games. Not a flash player at all, but just very efficient

He's very good at everything, with no real flaws to his game.

He works hard, is a good passer, makes good decisions, ghosts into space and is as composed at finishing as any striker.

It's a testament to his ability on (and off) the pitch that he's been one of the 1st names on the team sheet for Bayern and Germany since he was 20.

Love him. Won't make headlines as he's a quiet man away from the media. Just gets on with the job like most German players.

Has that amazing skill of being in the right place at the right time. Positioning sense is off the scale, I heard a stat a while back that he has an average of being offside only once every 2 games. Not a flash player at all, but just very efficient
Nicknamed Audi.

He's very good at everything, with no real flaws to his game.

He works hard, is a good passer, makes good decisions, ghosts into space and is as composed at finishing as any striker.

It's a testament to his ability on (and off) the pitch that he's been one of the 1st names on the team sheet for Bayern and Germany since he was 20.

His strongest trait and probably the most underrated one in football, decision making.

Can’t add anything to all previous posts,The man is always there to help the team and never acts like a big baby.Respect.

Despite everything he has done and has won there isn't enough noise made about him. His contribution the the medals and trophies he has won has been immense. It's not like he's just been in a very good team and got lucky, there have been times he's pulled his teams out the mud.

A very good player and still putting the goals away now. The fact there was pretty much a new position/role in football that was named after his style was a massive testament though.

Allianz McCoist

Back