Thompson defends Lennon and blames Lawell.

images

Thompson is what is meant by a “monkey bastard”

Can’t really blame lawwell ... there recruitment has been rotten.

soro 2m
Taylor 2m
Ajeti 5m
Barkas 5m
Julian 7m
Duffy loan (approx 4m)
Elyanoussi loan (2-3m)
Bolingoli 3m
Turnbull 3m
Klimala 3.5m

that’s only the recent ones ... he has given him money to spend ... has he spent it wisely ? I’d say absolutely not.

soro 2m
Taylor 2m
Ajeti 5m
Barkas 5m
Julian 7m
Duffy loan (approx 4m)
Elyanoussi loan (2-3m)
Bolingoli 3m
Turnbull 3m
Klimala 3.5m

that’s only the recent ones ... he has given him money to spend ... has he spent it wisely ? I’d say absolutely not.
Guts of £35m, and most of them played...

soro 2m
Taylor 2m
Ajeti 5m
Barkas 5m
Julian 7m
Duffy loan (approx 4m)
Elyanoussi loan (2-3m)
Bolingoli 3m
Turnbull 3m
Klimala 3.5m

Did they honestly spend £2m on Taylor? An overrated Kilmarnock left back!!

It's quite a good thing that the ex-players who openly slaughtered Delia won't do the same to Lennon because he's one of their mates.

It's quite a good thing that the ex-players who openly slaughtered Delia won't do the same to Lennon because he's one of their mates.

sutton ? He’s just a mouthy clown surely the tim hoardes don’t pay any attention to anything he says.

Lennon has spent over £20,000,000 this year alone so how that alky can blame Liewell is beyond me, the truth is Lennon's signings have been shambolic.

£5.5m on Soro and Polish Kevin Kyle, £5 million for a keeper who could not catch a cold, £2m loan fee for Duffer who seems to have been signed cause he plays for ROI and not his ability.

Remember Thompson was punted from being Lennons number 2 the last time, because he was always pished.
I was looking for it last night but there used to be a pic that got posted on here that had TLB, Chimpson and the other jakie they had in the dugout and someone had photoshopped a table with a row of empty glasses and bottles in front of them.

If both clubs swapped management teams yesterday Celtic would've won. I am convinced of that.

Gerrard and co are a cut above Lennon, the bravest man in football and Strachan who seems to be morphing into Garry Parker's role as the jakeball in their dugout.

Damien Duff was supposedly the real brains behind their outfit and he's gone now.

sutton ? He’s just a mouthy clown surely the tim hoardes don’t pay any attention to anything he says.
Been thinking about his constant stream of pish that he spouts.Given that he's a bankrupt,ex celtc player in dyer need of money,I need not think about it further.I'm pretty sure the other pro's know exactly where he's coming from as well.

soro 2m
Taylor 2m
Ajeti 5m
Barkas 5m
Julian 7m
Duffy loan (approx 4m)
Elyanoussi loan (2-3m)
Bolingoli 3m
Turnbull 3m
Klimala 3.5m

They have almost £10 million worth of players out on loan for not being good enough.

Having more money to spend on transfer fees is always a bonus but not a guarantee of success.

Our squad I would guess cost about £30 million to put together versus around £60 million for them.

I agree with Thompson, dont blame Lennon, yesterday's Rangers win was the fault of Steven Gerrard.

But Popcorn teeth must stay.

Back