Those crazy Belorussians and their football league

mdingwall

Administrator
Those crazy Belorussians and their football league

What are we watching and what are we betting?

Friday-Belarus-IMG-7363.png

Saturday-Belarus-IMG-7364.png

Sunday-Belarus-IMG-7365.png

Is Swedish football stopped? Seen online that they have far from shut down normal life. Restaurants and bars etc still open.

Is Swedish football stopped? Seen online that they have far from shut down normal life. Restaurants and bars etc still open.
Yes, all games postponed, the league runs from late March to November so no games played to date.

Yes mostly all shut down, but there have been friendlies on live score and I have saw some semi-professional games being added on groundhopper

On Wednesday night I ended up watching the Nicaraguan premier league live via a stream on the league’s official you tube account, the standard was absolutely shocking and as much as I miss watching football, it was turned off after 10 mins :))

On Wednesday night I ended up watching the Nicaraguan premier league live via a stream on the league’s official you tube account, the standard was absolutely shocking and as much as I miss watching football, it was turned off after 10 mins :))

My mate has been betting on that league :))

Back