Those who don’t do Rangers Lottery - why not?

I play two lines a week, never won anything but as others have said, that's not the point. Maybe The club could make more winners using stuff that costs them very little- a signed top, empty hospitality tickets.

You will not have to re join. Once we are back we’ll advise everyone re the schedule of draws as we will have additional draws
Thanks for that information Colin.
I've been doing the lotto for a long time now and I'll continue to do that once it's back up and running again.

Our Lotto

Draws have been temporarily suspended until we return to the stadium. We will run additional draws to catch up with those draws we have missed ie if we are away for 8 weeks we will run 8 additional draws at £1 as normal or 4 additional draws @ £2
Thought it must be something like that thanks for clearing that up.

@RFC_Colin I have moved house since started playing but can't remember if I ever changed my address, whats easiest way to check? Just drop a email to the team on the rydc email address?

@RFC_Colin I have moved house since started playing but can't remember if I ever changed my address, whats easiest way to check? Just drop a email to the team on the rydc email address?
I’d also like to know this. I’m not sure what address is on file for me

Last edited:
Back