Those who don’t do Rangers Lottery - why not?

Increased my contribution to £5 per week.

Sign up link isn't great when viewed on a mobile, pretty sure it used to be worse in fairness.

Would also like the draw to be filmed and perhaps released on twitter, i have no idea what my current numbers are and I also don't check them at all, would definitely o make a point of watching it though.

I’ve not read the whole thread and sorry if this has been posted. My problem is that the direct debit comes out weekly. I’m ok for 3 weeks out the month but usually by the 4th/5th week I’m skint. If it came out monthly then that would be brilliant for me. I was in it before but I was getting bank charges for being overdrawn in the week before payday so I just came out of it.

I’ve not read the whole thread and sorry if this has been posted. My problem is that the direct debit comes out weekly. I’m ok for 3 weeks out the month but usually by the 4th/5th week I’m skint. If it came out monthly then that would be brilliant for me. I was in it before but I was getting bank charges for being overdrawn in the week before payday so I just came out of it.
JM. If it helped ar all I could put you on my Agency. A monthly paypal transfer to me and your on.
All my weekly commission and any prize money commission is donated to RYD. DM me if you are interested.

I never check my numbers but please to say I received a cheque for £25.00,well worth a £1.00 a week for Sat and Wed draws.

I'm in Boydscores agency, I just PayPal him the cash every couple of months, works perfectly and ideal for anyone overseas or anyone that doesn't want another direct debit out of their account

Just reading on Twitter, Colin Stewart from Rangers saying that over the Christmas period they’ve lost quite a few direct debit subscribers and that the total number of current players could fit into the Sandy Jardine Stand.

Given that we have 50,000 at every game plus many thousands more who don’t/can’t attend, it seems pitiful that less than 10,000 are prepared to pay £1 a week into the club. Once you sign up (which is very straightforward to do), you are sent a note of your numbers and that’s it. You don’t even have to check them every week as the club do that for you and post a check if you win.

If you don’t currently play, why not?

If you want to start playing, sign up here.

When attending games I always buy some with my programme but I can understand why people don't. You go for a piss at half time and you miss the draw, no way of finding out the number.

My view is it is for a worthwhile cause so I'll do it anyway.

When attending games I always buy some with my programme but I can understand why people don't. You go for a piss at half time and you miss the draw, no way of finding out the number.

My view is it is for a worthwhile cause so I'll do it anyway.
That’s the Union Jackpot mate.

Different from Rangers Lotto.

I play every week, yet to win a dime but hopefully one day ill get a cheque through the door and it goes to a good cause.

Give the revitalised Rangers Pools a bash too!

Sign up using this link and you'll get an extra bonus by being added into a special FF Leaderboard with it's own prizes. - http://bit.ly/2TjOi6y

I signed up for a fiver a month.

I then signed up for another fiver and it gives you a message saying for your tenner it will generate 14 entries per month so looks like a bit of a bonus!

JM. If it helped ar all I could put you on my Agency. A monthly paypal transfer to me and your on.
All my weekly commission and any prize money commission is donated to RYD. DM me if you are interested.
I would be interested in that. I don’t get paid until the end of the month so I’ll PM you then and get it set up. Thanks

I’ve actually meant to join a few times in the past then forgot, been reading up on it tonight and going to sign up for it, though I’ve zero luck, doubt I’ll ever win!

It’s the time of year that people need to cut back. I play both this and the pools myself.

I thought the app would have helps more people playing. Clearly not the case

Only just noticed that Lotto are no longer taking money from my account. Previous winner also. Will sign back up at the end of the month

I know it’s cheap but basically I’ve enough outgoings as it is. Hopefully someday that might change

If anyone is being put off by the fact that it is a weekly DD you can sign up through my Agency and pay monthly. A paypal transfer to me and you will be signed up. I will email you your numbers and post your number card card within a week. Just PM me and it will be simple.

Thank you for this post and all of the replies. I am the first to agree that playing a Lottery is not for everyone. There is also the cost element. I put up a Twitter post yesterday looking to encourage more fans, who were able, to sign up for £1 a week. I'm delighted to confirm that since that tweet we have had £236 of DDs signed up. Tremendous support from our fans.

I note a couple of posts on this thread questioning one or two things. Our draw is a very simple one, each week someone, outside of RYDC staff, draws the winning balls from our Lottery Drum in the RYDC Office. Martyn Waghorn has done our draw, so has Bomber, so has our Postman. Would you like to come to the office and do the next draw? I'm happy to have a chat re the Lotto process from start to finish and you could do next week's draw? Everyone is welcome to do this for us. If you would like to do our weekly Lotto Draw then please email us at rydc@rangers.co.uk.

I also note one or two saying they have had issues signing up. Without knowing the personal details of each case, in our experience banks reject DDs for a variety of reasons. Please email us at rydc@rangers.co.uk or call us on 0141 427 4914 and we will quickly sort for you. In terms of signing up to Rangers Lotto, this simple link will allow you to join within 45 seconds. Just click the link and complete your details

I would be failing in my role if I stopped trying to recruit new revenue streams for the Academy. I also keep a watchful eye on other clubs & I'm not comfortable confirming that we are behind in terms of fan numbers playing their clubs' Lotto / Pools competitions. I see no reason why that should be. I'm happy to confirm that we gave away £375,000 in Prizemoney to fans last year. That amount will rise as more fans join.

Thank you to all those buying RYDC products and to those thinking of joining Lotto? Give us a try, you might win some money and you will be helping to fund our future. My email address is colinstewart@rangers.co.uk if anyone would like to know more about Lotto or any of the other RYDC products.

Many Thanks
Colin
Superb

2 x Academy Players make their debuts last Friday night.
Colin Srewart presents a cheque for £450k to the Academy.
470 new DD to play Rangers Lotto in the past week.
It's been a great week for RYDC. Let's make it even better and get signed up along with friends, family, workmates etc.

Back