Those who don’t do Rangers Lottery - why not?

I might be a bit of an exception but I have never really caught the lottery habit any of them,On the other hand I always buy a couple of raffle tickets on matchdays.

Lists of winners should be printed in match day programmes.ive been doing it for years and never seen or heard anybody who has won.Any winners on here?

Lists of winners should be printed in match day programmes.ive been doing it for years and never seen or heard anybody who has won.Any winners on here?
I'm an agent and have had 2 winners in past 6 months on my Agency. A £20 and wife £199. I agree though. Winning numbers and winners list could be made more public.
If you do twitter rangerslotto and Colin Stewart do regular updates.

I think it's reasonable to suggest that match going fans who turn up every week are already putting in a very considerable amount to the club. It's no surprise that some feel unable to afford the lotto

I think it's reasonable to suggest that match going fans who turn up every week are already putting in a very considerable amount to the club. It's no surprise that some feel unable to afford the lotto
Totally agree prower. However this is a way that those who dont go every week can put in a quid or two to help The Club and particularly Our Youth Academy.
Those overseas can also get signed up through my Agency.

Give it a try Logan. Dead easy to be an agent and you can donate your commission or save it up towards season ticket etc.

Ive emailed them mate.

Considered doing it a year ago and just kinda forgot about taking it any further forward.

Take it i just get mates/rellies/workmates to sign up with me, get the shekels from them and set a direct debit up to pay ryd?

Ive emailed them mate.

Considered doing it a year ago and just kinda forgot about taking it any further forward.

Take it i just get mates/rellies/workmates to sign up with me, get the shekels from them and set a direct debit up to pay ryd?
Yep. Or you can pay in over the phone with your debit card or like me post in your entry sheet weekly(Postage paid). All dead easy.

Don’t care pal. At least I’ll go to sleep at night knowing I’m a true bear, can you say the same?
Most pump enough money into the club, regardless of their personal circumstances (btw, a ridiculous comment to make in such circumstances) without being branded a disgrace for not giving along an extra £52 per year.

Anyone not doing the lotto is a disgrace to be honest don’t care about personal circumstances.
Is there anything else we should be aware of that we should be buying regardless of circumstance? Mygers? Get the whole family of 5 on it, I'm sure they can skip a meal or 20 this month.

Exactly that yhanks
Ive emailed them mate.

[/Q
Exactly. We can either give you DD Forms to hand out or you can send us each person’s details & we’ll set up for you

Back