Thoughts on Cammy Bell as a keeper?

The Annan RSC renamed themselves after him and used to get angry as %^*& on social media whenever he took criticism o_O

He was terrible, he barely saved a thing.

He was signed off the back of a freak wonder game against Celtic for Killie IMO.

Sorry, but I can take the blame for that as I had the scum as the final team on an accumulator worth £800 that weekend. It's what I get for betting on them to win. Never again.

I thought he was an awful goalkeeper. The goal he let in against Motherwell in the play off game where he attempted to punch the ball when he could have caught it was shocking goalkeeping.

Aside of the horror show at Fir Park he was probably a decent option at the time and in the grand scheme of things a decent back up keeper in a proper side.

Capable of some excellent saves but ultimately too small and too easily intimidated in the box when the ball was in the air. The lack of improvement in the speed of his footwork since he signed for us from his time at Kilmarnock was marked. And his flap at Fir Park was possibly one of the worst pieces of goalkeeping I have ever seen.

It has probably affected his career ever since.

I Coukd understand the logic at the time but he's not mentally strong enough & has probably found his level.

Binning Alexander to sign Bell just about epitomises McCoist’s spell as manager and his decision making.

A bad Saudi Arabian shop lifter could have done better at M'well, and all in all sort of shows McCoist's absolute cluelessness about the spine of a team, Bell, Mohsni, Black & Daly. Brrrrrr!!! the stuff of nightmares!!

He is a decent mid table keeper, nothing spectacular but will do a good job when expectations are not so high

He may have been shite but Bell was worse. Letizi now is probably still a better keeper than Bell.

Letizi , a prime example of the jersey being too big for someone , how the feck did he get 4 caps ???? Did he buy them online ?

As for bell , Scott Gallagher was here and was doing well bar one match in the challenge cup and mccoist went he’ll for leather to sign bell - still no idea why ? He was is pish

Mccoist !!!!!

Couldn't catch Aids going bareback in a Somalian brothel, but he has redeemed himself with great work on the Heart and Hand podcast.

Back