Here are a few of the comments:

3 shit cunts
West ham
Celtic
Weeds
Dirty scummy fucking turd eating. Wrong uns

%^*& Celtic.

Fucking filthy animals

Shouldn't even be mentioned on this site.

Scum

Terrorist organisation disguised as a football club.

IRA loving scum
They were being polite then. Met a Mackem on Saturday he described them as the most despised club in football. The rest of his description would have met with arrest in Glasgow

Derta

One poster saying a terrorist organisation disguised as a football club. Wish our own little shit house of a country would see them as just that, after all the collections outside their stadium were certainly for very questionable 'causes'.
There was nothing questionable about the collections bro. They were for the IRA cause. I happen to stay next door to one of the guys who done the collecting. He also had IRA propaganda newspapers delivered every month that he sold for them.

bazil

Scottish dockers hence the lion on theur badge. I lived in Se london for 30 years, so followed Wall as my London club. Plebty of bluenoses in their support, they even come up for games.
I have family that are born n bred cockneys, Elephant and Castle, all Millwall and they Know what the barsteward s are all about, they think they can swan about the country singing Ira songs about killing and bombing, and then expect the victims of these atrocities to flucki welcome the jolly craicsters, i would love the Bheasts to play millwall in London in any event, ps My Uncle was a docker after the War and married a local girl

huistra23

Slightly OT,but I've seen a Swansea Loyalist flag a few times in Sandy Row on the 12th.and allegedly one of them is Hartson's brother.can anyone confirm or deny.
always wondered if this was true,could it explain his hatred for us,after getting a knock back from us.

mayfairblue

I have family that are born n bred cockneys, Elephant and Castle, all Millwall and they Know what the barsteward s are all about, they think they can swan about the country singing Ira songs about killing and bombing, and then expect the victims of these atrocities to flucki welcome the jolly craicsters, i would love the Bheasts to play millwall in London in any event, ps My Uncle was a docker after the War and married a local girl
Very few would travel.

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

Slightly OT,but I've seen a Swansea Loyalist flag a few times in Sandy Row on the 12th.and allegedly one of them is Hartson's brother.can anyone confirm or deny.
always wondered if this was true,could it explain his hatred for us,after getting a knock back from us.
Your right about that mate. They're called the Swansea Jack's. Met them one year at a parade in london. All loyalists

bilkobear

The Filth got away with disguising their worst elements for years due to an army of on message football journalists many of a certain mindset who thought that they were protecting a left-wing fellow traveller.
However, the internet has allowed more freedom of information and suddenly ordinary football supporters in England were allowed a voice.

Hey ho, guess what, unlike the journo's your average British terracing tam and tom hate the fckn bones of the IRA's sporting wing.

Now that it has become widespread knowledge that they aren't only a front for anti-British terrorism, but also covering up for half a century of child abuse and hiding a paedophile ring inside their poisonous organisation, there is no way back for this mhanky filthy football club.

The truth is out there for that shower of scumbags and it is a toxic genie that isn't going to fit back inside the bottle no matter how much the Scottish press propaganda tell lies to the Scottish public, the same lies don't work down south.

Grigo Yossarian

The Filth got away with disguising their worst elements for years due to an army of on message football journalists many of a certain mindset who thought that they were protecting a left-wing fellow traveller.
However, the internet has allowed more freedom of information and suddenly ordinary football supporters in England were allowed a voice.

Hey ho, guess what, unlike the journo's your average British terracing tam and tom hate the fckn bones of the IRA's sporting wing.

Now that it has become widespread knowledge that they aren't only a front for anti-British terrorism, but also covering up for half a century of child abuse and hiding a paedophile ring inside their poisonous organisation, there is no way back for this mhanky filthy football club.

The truth is out there for that shower of scumbags and it is a toxic genie that isn't going to fit back inside the bottle no matter how much the Scottish press propaganda tell lies to the Scottish public, the same lies don't work down south.
Excellent post Bilko. We have a duty to spread the facts to all down south.

bazil

Your right about that mate. They're called the Swansea Jack's. Met them one year at a parade in london. All loyalists
Believe it or not, but all my mothers family are from Swansea, some in town hill and some down the Sandfields, not far from the old vetch, they are all Swans they are fully aware of the bheasts, the Simon Weston song did not endear many Welsh people to them, i always wanted Hartson to get called on that

Grigo Yossarian

Believe it or not, but all my mothers family are from Swansea, some in town hill and some down the Sandfields, not far from the old vetch, they are all Swans they are fully aware of the bheasts, the Simon Weston song did not endear many Welsh people to them, i always wanted Hartson to get called on that
Baz, are there any contacts you have in the Swansea community we could get some abuse facts To ?

Southernlion

Last season McLean, Stoke, received dogs abuse the whole match at The Den. I commented when guy next to me said “get into that fenian”, that you don’t often hear that here. A few minutes later he pulled someone up for calling him an Irish bastard. The guys reply was “so am I”.

I have been told if you look at military casualties in Ulster than a high proportion were second generation Irish from S.E. London which explains the animosity