Thread About Celtic on Millwall Forum

One poster saying a terrorist organisation disguised as a football club. Wish our own little shit house of a country would see them as just that, after all the collections outside their stadium were certainly for very questionable 'causes'.
There was nothing questionable about the collections bro. They were for the IRA cause. I happen to stay next door to one of the guys who done the collecting. He also had IRA propaganda newspapers delivered every month that he sold for them.

Scottish dockers hence the lion on theur badge. I lived in Se london for 30 years, so followed Wall as my London club. Plebty of bluenoses in their support, they even come up for games.
I have family that are born n bred cockneys, Elephant and Castle, all Millwall and they Know what the barsteward s are all about, they think they can swan about the country singing Ira songs about killing and bombing, and then expect the victims of these atrocities to flucki welcome the jolly craicsters, i would love the Bheasts to play millwall in London in any event, ps My Uncle was a docker after the War and married a local girl

Slightly OT,but I've seen a Swansea Loyalist flag a few times in Sandy Row on the 12th.and allegedly one of them is Hartson's brother.can anyone confirm or deny.
always wondered if this was true,could it explain his hatred for us,after getting a knock back from us.

I have family that are born n bred cockneys, Elephant and Castle, all Millwall and they Know what the barsteward s are all about, they think they can swan about the country singing Ira songs about killing and bombing, and then expect the victims of these atrocities to flucki welcome the jolly craicsters, i would love the Bheasts to play millwall in London in any event, ps My Uncle was a docker after the War and married a local girl
Very few would travel.

Slightly OT,but I've seen a Swansea Loyalist flag a few times in Sandy Row on the 12th.and allegedly one of them is Hartson's brother.can anyone confirm or deny.
always wondered if this was true,could it explain his hatred for us,after getting a knock back from us.
Your right about that mate. They're called the Swansea Jack's. Met them one year at a parade in london. All loyalists

The Filth got away with disguising their worst elements for years due to an army of on message football journalists many of a certain mindset who thought that they were protecting a left-wing fellow traveller.
However, the internet has allowed more freedom of information and suddenly ordinary football supporters in England were allowed a voice.

Hey ho, guess what, unlike the journo's your average British terracing tam and tom hate the fckn bones of the IRA's sporting wing.

Now that it has become widespread knowledge that they aren't only a front for anti-British terrorism, but also covering up for half a century of child abuse and hiding a paedophile ring inside their poisonous organisation, there is no way back for this mhanky filthy football club.

The truth is out there for that shower of scumbags and it is a toxic genie that isn't going to fit back inside the bottle no matter how much the Scottish press propaganda tell lies to the Scottish public, the same lies don't work down south.

The Filth got away with disguising their worst elements for years due to an army of on message football journalists many of a certain mindset who thought that they were protecting a left-wing fellow traveller.
However, the internet has allowed more freedom of information and suddenly ordinary football supporters in England were allowed a voice.

Hey ho, guess what, unlike the journo's your average British terracing tam and tom hate the fckn bones of the IRA's sporting wing.

Now that it has become widespread knowledge that they aren't only a front for anti-British terrorism, but also covering up for half a century of child abuse and hiding a paedophile ring inside their poisonous organisation, there is no way back for this mhanky filthy football club.

The truth is out there for that shower of scumbags and it is a toxic genie that isn't going to fit back inside the bottle no matter how much the Scottish press propaganda tell lies to the Scottish public, the same lies don't work down south.

Excellent post Bilko. We have a duty to spread the facts to all down south.

Your right about that mate. They're called the Swansea Jack's. Met them one year at a parade in london. All loyalists
Believe it or not, but all my mothers family are from Swansea, some in town hill and some down the Sandfields, not far from the old vetch, they are all Swans they are fully aware of the bheasts, the Simon Weston song did not endear many Welsh people to them, i always wanted Hartson to get called on that

Believe it or not, but all my mothers family are from Swansea, some in town hill and some down the Sandfields, not far from the old vetch, they are all Swans they are fully aware of the bheasts, the Simon Weston song did not endear many Welsh people to them, i always wanted Hartson to get called on that

Baz, are there any contacts you have in the Swansea community we could get some abuse facts To ?

Last season McLean, Stoke, received dogs abuse the whole match at The Den. I commented when guy next to me said “get into that 19th Century Terrorist”, that you don’t often hear that here. A few minutes later he pulled someone up for calling him an Irish bastard. The guys reply was “so am I”.

I have been told if you look at military casualties in Ulster than a high proportion were second generation Irish from S.E. London which explains the animosity

One poster saying a terrorist organisation disguised as a football club. Wish our own little shit house of a country would see them as just that, after all the collections outside their stadium were certainly for very questionable 'causes'.
Wall are a proper 'English/British' club.And most of the 'racist' crap they get tarred with is exactly that...crap.Always had blacks faces and a few others in there mob.
When the riots where on in London a few year back they actually turned out and protected Eltham High Street.

They seem to get a slap every time they venture over the border and head darn saahrf... Even Lincoln had a pop
Lincoln are respected at a certain level .They would give a few teams trouble.My Wolves mate reckoned they were decent in the 80's when Wolves would swamp places in Div 4.
That Millwall site is funny.I read it now and then.NOT PC at all

Wall are a proper 'English/British' club.And most of the 'racist' crap they get tarred with is exactly that...crap.Always had blacks faces and a few others in there mob.
When the riots where on in London a few year back they actually turned out and protected Eltham High Street.
I lived in Mottingham at the time, abd that is absolutely correct. I was drinking in the bankers draft across from mac d's when they all rocked up.

Last season McLean, Stoke, received dogs abuse the whole match at The Den. I commented when guy next to me said “get into that 19th Century Terrorist”, that you don’t often hear that here. A few minutes later he pulled someone up for calling him an Irish bastard. The guys reply was “so am I”.

I have been told if you look at military casualties in Ulster than a high proportion were second generation Irish from S.E. London which explains the animosity
I know in Birmingham some of the white lads are of Irish decent.Blues are certainly more Rangers than Celtic.At the friendly in 96 they actually had more at the game than us.Was a torrid day for them tbf.The normal affair of them singing Celtic songs outside of pubs which then turn to Rebel songs which then turn to full on RA tunes.Blues didn't take kindly to it .May have something to do with the bombings in the 70's if I had to hazard a guess!They got whacked.
Iv a mate from my town who is well known in Blues lads circles.The lad is a Catholic.Cant stand Celtic .Only one team for Him up there.

Cardiff from what I've seen have a love in with that mob. Must be a political divide between Cardiff and Swansea.
Also the same cardiff fans that lick their arses also happen to be welsh independence supporters. Funny that.

Last edited:
I lived in Mottingham at the time, abd that is absolutely correct. I was drinking in the bankers draft across from mac d's when they all rocked up.
Decent,working class British folk imo mate.Savaged by the press.Should be applauded for their refusal to allow the High Streets to be looted.These areright wing nut job racists according to the press .They were actually defending Asian shopkeepers!

Cardiff from what I've seen have a love in with that mob. Must be a political divide between Cardiff and Swansea.
Think some see it as a 'celt' thing.TBF I know a few Cardiff and they are Welsh/British.One of their forums, the lad who runs it wont say He supports a Scottish team(well last I heard)but He posted loads of things on the forum about the crowds at Ibrox when Rangers were in the low leagues.
He don't like Celtic :)) ..

If your white and dont attend the nottinghill carnival your a racist.
I went once in 89.Went down to see a Irish Girl I was sort of seeing when I was in Israel.She couldn't go so I went with Her mate .you can guess the rest.Done my bit for Anglo /Irish relations!

Not a big fan of N/H carnival tbf.Seems like a stab Fest these days.Imagine if We run a 'White British Culture' Festival over a few days and proceeded to stab people who were not of the same ethnic background:eek:.It would be closed down after a day!

I went once in 89.Went down to see a Irish Girl I was sort of seeing when I was in Israel.She couldn't go so I went with Her mate .you can guess the rest.Done my bit for Anglo /Irish relations!

Not a big fan of N/H carnival tbf.Seems like a stab Fest these days.Imagine if We run a 'White British Culture' Festival over a few days and proceeded to stab people who were not of the same ethnic background:eek:.It would be closed down after a day!
Wouldn't even get a day mate. As you said in the earlier post regarding the media,until there's a massive clear out,especially with the tv media,mainly bbc and ch4,among others,then it will go on. It's their job to report impartially not use it for their opinions.

I've said before on here. The first question time after 9/11 was a disgrace to have that audience in the studio. Watching the ex American ambassador nearly in tears brought shame to the nation

Baz, are there any contacts you have in the Swansea community we could get some abuse facts To ?
Not realy sure my cousins are season ticket holders though i can always nose about , i picked this of the internet,https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/
my cousins has his own buisness, i havent phoned him for a bit so, not realy sure what he can do, but i know for a fact their are Jacks that follow us as i have a Swansea loyal t Shirt with the Union, and Welsh flag, with the wording Swansea Loyal on it given to me by one of my cousins, of the cuff, Interest may maybe stirred Given the Affection they had for Gary Speed another unfortunate victim, i think if we keep the focus on beastiality and carnage caused by paedos and enablers most reasonble human beings will would want to help, I will do a bit off sniffing Tommorrow and see what shows up

Last edited:
I was at a Manics gig un Cardiff earlier in the year and went to a Forum meet up. Was talking to a Leeds and a Man City fan when our conversation was interrupted by a thick jawed smeltic fan and he was absolutely devastated when they both said they preferred us to them. They can't go on praising the murders of Englishmen and then be shocked when fans of English teams hate them.

Back