Thread on Alfie on Man United Forum

If Morelos wants to reach the top he needs to play for Klopp or Guardiola who will teach him how to become a top class football player.

"I would wait, say if he goes to hull or Sunderland for about 2/3 million ( forget English premier league) and when he doesn’t do anything, you will get him on a free."

Posted by a Celtic fan obviously.

I would love Alfie to stay as long as possible but it's likely he will be away at the end of the season.

The top clubs are or will be entering a striker merry-go-round it sorts and we can hopefully capitalize on it.

Man utd never filled the space lakaku left
Kane imo will move soon
Aguero is still a beast but wrong end of his career
Aubameyang I believe is 30

Alfie's exploits in Europe are showing clubs in the epl he can more than step up his game.

I hope when he moves on he does the business and maybe returns one day when he's won it all and made his money

scum fan being laughed at :D.

Imagine actually signing up to a man Utd forum to talk about Rangers hahaha. Mental beasts

poet: “You’d be better going for Dembers, but don’t even ask about Edouard”

United fan: “don’t worry, no one’s asking about Edouard”

:D

Christ, even by scum fan standards this guy seems particularly thick. Even questioning why the same interest isn’t being shown in Shankland. Maybe because he’s playing in the championship ya inbred mutant! A 30 year old poet singing up to a United forum to say “the rangers are dead” and being promptly told my their site admin to look for another forum. What a tragic species they are.

Last edited:
The best player in Scotland by a country mile.
Alfredo has nothing to prove to anyone, ,he just needs to keep his head down, train hard and the goals will keep coming along with the assists and his excellent creative play. With SG and JD he will continue to learn,plus the guy hardly gets injured.
Price is a blank cheque, along with entire team playing well and challenging on four fronts for trophies,we could end ahead of them both on the field and off,Barclays know it.
Thats why they are quaking in their boots.

That narrative was set last season. Too an extent rightly so, he was a disgrace at Parkhead.

completely different player now. Uses his aggression to his advantage. No doubt working hard with the gaffer and Defoe to achieve his current level.

Watch it again Bob. He should never have seen red that day. Didn’t touch that ugly cheat’s face.

I don’t get this ‘he was a disgrace at the piggery’ nonsense. Do you mean he was a victim of yet another unprovoked and potentially injurious assault from which he tried to shake the aggressor off by use of a straight, outstretched arm to the chest for which he got sent off and subsequently destroyed in the mhedia...Whilst the cowardly, diving aggressor got praised as being ‘clever’ and faced no sanction?

No wonder Alfie was growling last season, he was constantly assaulted with absolute impunity whilst the merest simmering of his temper was met with sanction. He was rarely allowed to play his game by referees, which makes his end product all the more remarkable!

THIS 100%.

Really disappointing the amount of bears that vilify him for an incident he should never have seen red for.

THIS 100%.

Really disappointing the amount of bears that vilify him for an incident he should never have seen red for.

Everyone and their gran knew Morelos was an easy target and knew that he was refereed to a different set of rules. I mean he’d already been wrongly sent off twice that season. So it was really fecking stupid for Morelos to react the way he did and by doing so he gave the ref that chance and let us all down, and I say that as the guy’s biggest fan.

But you’re right about Brown, the fact that he got off free without any retrospective action despite being caught on camera raking his studs down Alfie’s achillies, was vile. What was worse was that he was actually lauded for being ‘clever’, it was disgusting but exactly what you expect from the 19th Century Terrorist infested media up here.

Gotta laugh at the new member who has taken time out of his day to sign up to a Man Utd forum purely to comment on the Morelos theead to tell everyone he's no better than Shankland and that Rangers died.

It's so pathetic that it's quite amusing.

Everyone and their gran knew Morelos was an easy target and knew that he was refereed to a different set of rules. I mean he’d already been wrongly sent off twice that season. So it was really fecking stupid for Morelos to react the way he did and by doing so he gave the ref that chance and let us all down, and I say that as the guy’s biggest fan.

But you’re right about Brown, the fact that he got off free without any retrospective action despite being caught on camera raking his studs down Alfie’s achillies, was vile. What was worse was that he was actually lauded for being ‘clever’, it was disgusting but exactly what you expect from the 19th Century Terrorist infested media up here.

Agree DZ.

This Broonaldo guy not too many years ago called Jamie Walker of Hearts a cheat in a live post match interview for diving in the box. What was any different about his behaviour that day ?

And as you say the media praise him for it. Only in Scotland 2019.

There's the obvious drivel from the stated celtic fan there saying hes worth 2-3m but the hearts fan takes the cake with his comment saying he's a decent goalscorer but doesn't do anything else and isn't even a standout in the spl

Man Utd fans really shouldn't slate him since he's better than their golden boy, Marcus "32 goals in 122 games" Rashford.

Better than Martial and Greenwood as well for that matter.

What a sad state Man Utd's striking situation is in.

That narrative was set last season. Too an extent rightly so, he was a disgrace at Parkhead.

completely different player now. Uses his aggression to his advantage. No doubt working hard with the gaffer and Defoe to achieve his current level.
I reckon it’s coz he knows one slip up then Defoe is there to take his place, whereas previously he’d never had that threat before

Almost every negative post on Alfie on that Man United forum is based on info they've read from the Scottish media, which says it all. In saying that, when Alfie leaves I hope its to a similar big club in United.
There are very very few bigger teams than man united , certainly none in england

Man U should buy Kane and Mbappe and bin Rashord, Marchial (Sp) as without that type of players they are going no where. Alfie would be mad to go there right now as they are a complete basket case

Man U should buy Kane and Mbappe and bin Rashord, Marchial (Sp) as without that type of players they are going no where. Alfie would be mad to go there right now as they are a complete basket case

Let's be honest the boys dream is to play in EPL and they are one of the biggest clubs on the planet there's no way he would turn them down.

Honestly some of the delusional nonsense spouted from nonce fc fans on that thread is incredible.

Talking about fan bases etc this is the mob that couldn’t attract an average attendance of over 25k for 6 out of the 10 years of the 1990s.

Let's be honest the boys dream is to play in EPL and they are one of the biggest clubs on the planet there's no way he would turn them down.
And the amount of money they'd offer/we'd be able to rinse out of them, there's no way we'd turn that down either.

They're the richest club in the world or at least up there with Real Madrid, if we can't get a fortune out of them when they're shite & desperate we've fucked up somewhere. £50m from united is easy going for a player like Morelos and tbh that's probably lowballing it. Absolute no chance our board are turning down that amount of money for a player.

Of all the teams in the EPL we should want Alfie to go to, United is THE one we should be hoping for, huge transfer fee and with potential for another big payoff when he moves onto a better club. City for example might have billionaire owners but they aren't ones for splashing out big price tags on players, they've gotten most of their players "cheap" in comparison... whereas United have just spent 80M! on Maguire. Not that I'm saying he'd go to city Btw, just saying United makes sense and would make us a %^*& ton of cash not once but potentially twice.

Last edited:
Back