Threaten to not renew

I am sick of those rat bastards getting free reign at our stadium

The club told them not that hang thier filthy banners over the sponsorships, they did it anyway

There’s your reason Rangers, into the corner like Aberdeen and hibs

Is it time to force the club to take action?
Piss off then!!!!!!!!!

Regular calls for the boycott of buying ST's was rampant on here when we were struggling in the lower divisions and needed all the financial help we could get.
I smelt shite then and I smell shite now!
I just don't buy it that any real Rangers fan would urge his fellow supporters to boycott their club!

Completely different scenarios, and the fans boycotting the spivs played a huge part in the good guys getting control of the club.

Completely different scenarios, and the fans boycotting the spivs played a huge part in the good guys getting control of the club.
There were plenty of other options at the time to demonstrate our unhappiness with the spivs but there was (to my mind) an unhealthy surge from certain quarters to starve our already struggling club of money.
I'm quite sure some of these folk were thinking they were doing the right thing to get progress but I'm even surer that a lot of it was a thinly veiled Machiavellian attempt at putting the final nail in our coffin.
Calls from "Rangers supporters" to starve our club of revenue gets my spidey senses tingling!

The Rangers end at the piggery is fucking chaos. Seen all sorts go on in there. I'm sure some people horrified at a banner over the advertising boards have done much worse in their ground.

Don’t really see the logic in not renewing our season tickets in order to get the tims moved.

If people want it to happen then they need to seek engagement with the club, not distance from the club.

There were plenty of other options at the time to demonstrate our unhappiness with the spivs but there was (to my mind) an unhealthy surge from certain quarters to starve our already struggling club of money.
I'm quite sure some of these folk were thinking they were doing the right thing to get progress but I'm even surer that a lot of it was a thinly veiled Machiavellian attempt at putting the final nail in our coffin.
Calls from "Rangers supporters" to starve our club of revenue gets my spidey senses tingling!
The boycott that we did actually take part in was necessary at the very end of the spivs but I agree there seems to be calls left right and centre.

Well I work away a lot so miss quite a few games so picking and choosing my games is no biggie really, I get the season ticket mainly to put money in to the club

Those pedophile cunts in the corner or no more fae my good sel
So you're not a regular fan but you expect fans that have paid good money and turn out every home to withhold payment for something like this. Away and give your head a rest, mate.

The boycott that we did actually take part in was necessary at the very end of the spivs but I agree there seems to be calls left right and centre.
I accept that but in general but calls to withdraw your support either mentally or financially doesn't sit well with me.
As I said earlier, I'm quite sure some Bears thought they were doing what was right for the club (maybe they were) but I also suspect that there was a whole load of mischief making going on that was designed to knee cap us!

I agree mate.Club aren’t listening to us.Nothing new there I suppose.But your onto a loser here.The ‘I won’t be told how to support Rangers’brigade will be along in a moment.

Well your not really supporting if you won’t renew. Are you?

Well your not really supporting if you won’t renew. Are you?
I’ve had my season ticket 32 years now minus a 6 month period I boycotted the spivs.A number of us don’t want them there in great numbers.We want them in the corner like every other away support.How do we get the man in charge to listen to us?

As someone who has recently been laid off I'm terrified of losing my ST, never mind binning it because of the tramps

I think most bears and the fans like myself who are wanting them moved out the broomloan and fired into the corner would baulk at the thought of boycotting the club especially because of scum fans antics, our club needs our backing as much as possible and we care about the club more than our deep dislike for that mob.

Many Rangers fans are very discontented with the situation and want the hordes allocation cut and for the club to start listening to it’s fans and also start being more proactive in doing the best for us and in this debate about cutting their allocation not only is it the right thing to do it SHOULD have been done a long time ago and I fully understand those who are saying it’s now an issue because they are winning.

I acknowledge it can be taken that way and our enemies will call it as such if we were to move them while they are on top...how I wish the situation was reversed and we were back on top of them and then moving them wouldn’t seem like spitting the dummy but we all know the filth and their media poodles will spin it as they please anyway so f@ck the lot of them! The arguments have been made as to why they should be moved and it simply must happen because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best thing for us and that’s all we should care about.

One last thing...those bears who are prattling on about the atmosphere being negatively affected by cutting their allocation need to get a serious reality check, these people would rather Rangers did not exist and have actively tried and succeeded to damage our club over a long period of time and yet we have idiots talking shit about atmospheres and are in favour of the hordes continuing hooping it up and doing what the f@ck they like in the broomloan at the expense of our own who would gladly snap up those seats, SOME of our own so called fans seem to be just as diseased in the mind as the obsessed mutants, sad stuff!

T
What annoys me is they are allowed to celebrate on the pitch afterwards. I honestly can not remember a time when we did it there in the same manner, even after winning the league. We show these c*nts far too much respect. Get the sprinklers on, play the tunes at max volume and get the stewards to usher them off.

Our board are spineless
would be a start.

I think it’d make sense to keep their allocation so we’re no throwing away money and just move them into the west of Sandy Jardine.

Problem solved, harder to f uck with big Wes and easier to police there as well.

Don’t sandwich a tiny amount eh fans in the away end for old firms that’s daft.

Regular calls for the boycott of buying ST's was rampant on here when we were struggling in the lower divisions and needed all the financial help we could get.
I smelt shite then and I smell shite now!
I just don't buy it that any real Rangers fan would urge his fellow supporters to boycott their club!
Boycotting when spivs were there weakened them and helped save the club.

In that instance people put their desire to watch Rangers aside for the greater good.

Boycotting now would be daft and will not happen.

I am sick of those rat bastards getting free reign at our stadium

The club told them not that hang thier filthy banners over the sponsorships, they did it anyway

There’s your reason Rangers, into the corner like Aberdeen and hibs

Is it time to force the club to take action?

Don't renew your season ticket for Ibrox because of the behaviour of celtic fans?

Sounds like you are letting yourself be bullied by the scum.

Not for me but each to their own.

Back