Three Little Birds

Lord Summerisle

Administrator
Staff member
I listened to this a lot during our darkest days... and I listened to this a lot on some of the toughest days on our journey...

... But, now, as we’re on the verge of surely what be our most celebrated title, I’m listening to it with a tear in my eye knowing that “everything little thing is gonna be alright”.

My son noticed I had something in my eye the first time we sung that at Ibrox, he was only 11, now at 21 he gets it and suspects I was faking it .

I was only 14 on the pitch that day at Pittodrie in 1987, never really understood at the time why so many grown men were crying (Da included).

This one will be a level above with many more tears.

My son noticed I had something in my eye the first time we sung that at Ibrox, he was only 11, now at 21 he gets it and suspects I was faking it .
He suspects nothing. He knows.

I've always known and appreciated the bouncy. Me and my dad haven't been able to be at many game together. But at the braga 3-2 game he said to me "I never thought we'd both get to experience the bouncy like that.". I knew the bouncy, but it didn't change that moment with my dad. I'll never forget it.

I listened to this a lot during our darkest days... and I listened to this a lot on some of the toughest days on our journey...

... But, now, as we’re on the verge of surely what be our most celebrated title, I’m listening to it with a tear in my eye knowing that “everything little thing is gonna be alright”.
Going to be a massive outbreak of hayfever during a time where pollen is pretty low over the next week. “Im no greeting, just got itchy eyes”

I’ve played it a few times this week mate. During 2012 I remember it being played and some older fans sitting next to me saying things like ‘they can’t take this way fro us can they?’.

When we win it I’ll be thinking of them and hooping they are still here to see it.

Back