Three possible reds for Aberdeen tonight - Zero given.

Coza

Ross McCrorie - leaves a leg in late on Sands midway through the first half. No card given for an obvious yellow card situation. Booked later on - would/should have been off or more likely not able to wipe out an attacker.

Jonny Hayes - booked in the Kent first booking for his retaliation before Kent stupidly pushed him. Then goes in to not once but twice throw an arm/elbow into Barisic’s face and burst his nose. Obvious yellow card ignored.

Scott Brown - threw the ball away from Morelos at 0-0 then with minimal contact throws himself to the ground to get Morelos a card. Ref sees through it but no card for throwing the ball away and preventing the quick restart or the simulation. Booked later on. On a booking sarcastically claps an opponent and goads him walking off - unsportsman like conduct no longer exist? And that’s before you even factor in his constant diving to win soft as shite free kicks.

It’s so consistent with Clancy that Rangers players walk by the letter of the law yet the same laws aren’t as fastidiously applied to opponents.

If you transposed Celtic tops into that match tonight instead of Rangers Clancy would have sent off at least 1 Aberdeen player and no one in a Celtic top.

Couldn’t agree more. The Kent second yellow is a peripheral vision decision and gives the ref the chance to give it if he wants to.

The same ref that didn’t send if Bolingoli for pulling Morelos back. Or when Morelos and Julian came together decided the foul went Celtics way. Every single 50/50 and sometimes more like 60/40 he has called against us go against us without fail.

Couldn’t agree more. The Kent second yellow is a peripheral vision decision and gives the ref the chance to give it if he wants to.

The same ref that didn’t send if Bolingoli for pulling Morelos back. Or when Morelos and Julian came together decided the foul went Celtics way. Every single 50/50 and sometimes more like 60/40 he has called against us go against us without fail.
We should be demanding he does not referee us again. It can't be difficult to get a meeting and show the SFA the litany of blatant cheating from one man.

When Clancy is on the park were playing against 12 men

Which makes it all the more perplexing he didn’t give them the Mcgregor Pk.

I honestly think rangers could go through the last 10 games Clancy has reffed for us and pick every 50/50 challenge and show how he nearly always gives the 50/50 against rangers and simply ask the SFA if they are concerned by the pattern. Then leak the footage to a friendly media source…

You must remember we’re all about building bridges

We even had our PR man telling us all at the AGM that our approach on PR is great and it’s often better to remain dignified etc

Our board / PR team only react or shout the mouth off when one of our directors are in the firing line.

It was the same under Sir Duped and it’s the same under the current regime

He's not a cheat. It's a coincidence the refereeing he does is to the disadvantage of Rangers. (Sarcasm).

He knows our club are pussies who will do nothing. He knows the SFA will give him more Rangers games so he can give himself a high by very obviously and blatantly sctewing us. Strange that when he referees the scum he doesn't screw them. Just another coincidence of course.

I know I'm venting on here. It's because I need a release knowing the club won't do a thing about Clancy as they should have previously.

Last edited:
Not seen anything like it in my life. Clancy allowed brown to ref that game, he even told him to put borna on sidelines after receiving 2 elbows from hayes so we were down to 9 men. Then u see the two cnuts joking at the end havin a laugh No photoshops reqiured there! Incredible, our management & captain poor for not calling it out

I honestly think rangers could go through the last 10 games Clancy has reffed for us and pick every 50/50 challenge and show how he nearly always gives the 50/50 against rangers and simply ask the SFA if they are concerned by the pattern. Then leak the footage to a friendly media source…

I guess that's why it makes it more difficult to call him out. But every game, he'll break up the play, give yellow cards and affect that game in that way.

We're better with a tempo. That can't happen when the referee repeatedly blows for fouls.

It's blatant as %^*&. I think even Clancy was embarrassed about it tonight the way that Brown follows him around conducting matters.

Ross McCrorie - leaves a leg in late on Sands midway through the first half. No card given for an obvious yellow card situation. Booked later on - would/should have been off or more likely not able to wipe out an attacker.

Jonny Hayes - booked in the Kent first booking for his retaliation before Kent stupidly pushed him. Then goes in to not once but twice throw an arm/elbow into Barisic’s face and burst his nose. Obvious yellow card ignored.

Scott Brown - threw the ball away from Morelos at 0-0 then with minimal contact throws himself to the ground to get Morelos a card. Ref sees through it but no card for throwing the ball away and preventing the quick restart or the simulation. Booked later on. On a booking sarcastically claps an opponent and goads him walking off - unsportsman like conduct no longer exist? And that’s before you even factor in his constant diving to win soft as shite free kicks.

It’s so consistent with Clancy that Rangers players walk by the letter of the law yet the same laws aren’t as fastidiously applied to opponents.
Brown also sarcastically applauded the ref after he got booked himself. I can only assume Clancy had his back turned, but did the linesman or the 4th official not see anything?

According to the media the sheep manager is unhappy with the ref as he cost them the game by not awarding a second penalty.

So there we go. That performance was biased against the SHEEP., I know it's what the media choose to highlight but what chance do we have? Exactly when will a referees performance not be pro Rangers for them?

According to the media the sheep manager is unhappy with the ref as he cost them the game by not awarding a second penalty.

So there we go. That performance was biased against the SHEEP., I know it's what the media choose to highlight but what chance do we have? Exactly when will a referees performance not be pro Rangers for them?

I doubt we'll ever have a Manager who'll blame a ref for costing us 3 points.

I agree, Gerrard tried to point it out but nothing came of it. I always have the hope that were doing work behind the scenes when it comes to the powers that be.

I think we need to fight a bit dirtier in the fight, Listening to SR and RW I feel we're trying too much to improve the Scottish game while the rest look after themselves while we get booted about the place.

Finding a friendly mainstream media is proving very hard while they're under timmys spell.
Posters on here told fellow posters not to be paranoid before the match about Clancy as it was timmy behavior, So what chance do we have?
But mind the new compliance officer is a bear, no laughing at the back

Hayes was the worst of the lot for me. For that second yellow he should have got he didn’t just elbow Borna in the face once but twice in quick succession while only a few yards from the linesman. How the feck you get away with that when Kent gets sent of for zero contact on brown is nothing short of disgusting. However this is what happens when you play the dignified silence card all the time which makes it easy for them to give bad decisions as it’s way easier to give them against us than our rivals. We should be calling these decisions out like everyone else does and making it uncomfortable for these bar stewards.

McLennan should’ve been straight Red for kicking out at Sakala. Didn’t make any attempt to win the ball whatsoever.

McCrorie's foul on Sands was the worst in the game,until McCrorie's second on Morelos,incredible he stayed on the pitch.

The Barisic incident defies belief,play on,then gets sent off the pitch to clean up the blood running from his nose!

Beale called him a cheating **** at the Parkhead game and copped a 5 game ban,Gerrard should have went all in after it too to highlight this cheat.

There is a reason we have just over a 50% win rate while Clancy is the referee. It is a massive outlier. He is blatantly an issue when we play with him as a referee.

I have never ever seen Clancy smile until walking off with Brown at the end.
Rack up as many yellow cards as he can and it will cost us with suspension s later on.
It's blatant.

You must remember we’re all about building bridges

We even had our PR man telling us all at the AGM that our approach on PR is great and it’s often better to remain dignified etc

Our board / PR team only react or shout the mouth off when one of our directors are in the firing line.

It was the same under Sir Duped and it’s the same under the current regime

raised this point last night but admin removed the thread, there lies the problem. Keep quiet.

There is a reason we have just over a 50% win rate while Clancy is the referee. It is a massive outlier. He is blatantly an issue when we play with him as a referee.

We have stupid fans that think "we are Rangers" we should be good enough to beat Aberdeen and a corrupt ref.

We have stupid fans that think "we are Rangers" we should be good enough to beat Aberdeen and a corrupt ref.

There was an article in a football magazine from a bent Eastern European ref and one of the very first suggestions was give every 50/50 one way on the action areas of the pitch. In the less attacking areas go the other way to even the count up. It helps dictate where the ball will be.

Celtic have a game with Aberdeen coming up, so Hayes will definitely get a Compliance Officer ban in time for it.

Spot on summary

Back