Three tims to suffer 55 agony?

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?
For me, its:-

Martin Compston - Doesn't tweet so much these days, does he
Tom Boyd - Your pain will be so real - when's your SFA charge?
Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Right troops - who we wanting?
The good thing is that it wont be restricted to 3, they all will be feeling the pain

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?
For me, its:-

Martin Compston - Doesn't tweet so much these days, does he
Tom Boyd - Your pain will be so real - when's your SFA charge?
Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Right troops - who we wanting?
1. Compston
2. Any of Compston's acquaintances
3. Compston's unconscious mind so that he is haunted for life, in his sleep preferably, ultimately leading to him being sectioned, Fucking prick.

It shouldnae be treble it should be quadruple.

Coz that's aww they are fuukin getn, and they fuukin know it.

Fūck them. They won't be in my mind when I'm celebrating us winning 55. Their pain will eat them up and I won't waste an ounce of energy on it nor allow myself to stoop to their levels of bitterness, they really aren't worth it.
I’ve got to be honest, that’s my view. Not to try and appear uber staunch, but I haven’t really given them much thought, other than the odd giggle. This title will be for us, for the last decade we’ve been through and for all the Bears who we’ve lost during those years. I’ll be too busy celebrating with the people I care about (albeit I’ll only be “with” them metaphorically) to spend much time thinking about our city’s lesser club.

I’ve got to be honest, that’s my view. Not to try and appear uber staunch, but I haven’t really given them much thought, other than the odd giggle. This title will be for us, for the last decade we’ve been through and for all the Bears who we’ve lost during those years. I’ll be too busy celebrating with the people I care about (albeit I’ll only be “with” them metaphorically) to spend much time thinking about our city’s lesser club.
Don't get me wrong mate, I'm not going to be hypocritical about it - I regularly listen to Clyde of late for a good laugh at the wrong yins phoning in there for a good cry - but beyond that I don't really care about them. Their pain won't define my celebrations, its a happy by-product though.

Broon
Lawwell
Sutton

Honorable mentions: Neil Lennon, Dermot Desmond, Peter Grant, Pat Bonnar, Shane Duffy and his spazzy pals from the pub, Tony Watt, Paul the Tim, the Thai Tims, Paul-John Dykes, Laurie fae Dennistoun, Brendan Rodgers, Ronny Delia, Stephen O'Donnell, "bag-a-cans" boy, Michael Stewart, Hartson, Boruc, Speirs, 3-names, Thumb, Shoo Keevins, the Tim that got stuck in the fence, Compston, Ryan118, Angela Haggerty, Chris McLaughlin, Rod Stewart, Keef Jackson, Gerry Adams, pot-noodle heed Sinclair, Sheelagh McLaren, Sinn Fein, Anthony Stokes, John Nelms, Mad Joe, Jim Spence, Nippy Sturgeon, The Pope, PR7, Janey Godley, Susan Boyle, Humza Yousaf, CFC_Anon analytics, Lustig, Moussa Dembele, Bobby Sands and every other supporter of that rancid club

Fucking all of them. Each and every single yahoo on planet earth will do for me.

If you were twisting my arm and I had to choose 3, then the list is very simple...

Lawwell.
Brown.
Lennon.

Im adding Tierney to that list of 3, just incase any of the others can’t make it...

Back