Three tims to suffer 55 agony?

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?
For me, its:-

Martin Compston - Doesn't tweet so much these days, does he
Tom Boyd - Your pain will be so real - when's your SFA charge?
Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Right troops - who we wanting?
Broonaldo
Sheridan
The lady's front bottom in my work.

You couldn't stop at 3 but tanker Stewart, fcuk tard hamza useless cant and the wee prick competing will these flukes still stand by the greatest peado club when the truth is out for the world to see

Thumbheid
Lego muncher
That other whank lustuig
None of them genuine selik fans but always took great delight in rubbing our noses in it when we were down and rebuilding our team
well get it right up the lot of yous ya shower of scummy rhats coz the Bears are back and taking our rightful place where we belong
55 WATP

john reid, peter lawwell, rod mckenzie. 10 years in the planning and fecking it up so badly the drama over the course of a season has the pain and suffering of Helicopter Sunday every week.

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?

Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Tim minchin
Tim Henman
Tim rice

3 ain't enough. I could pick at least 300 of the cunts but I'll go with Lennon, Brown & Duffy.

Boy I used to work with was heavy into the Ill Phil crap. Not thought about him in years, but hope he’s thinking about me in the next couple of weeks.

Peter Grant he will be in tears daily
Griffiths
Hugh Keevins
Can I pick Sutton too ?
not a Tim but McInnes must be thinking why did I turn that job down ?

I will throw acurve ball in here.

Astute laurie from Denniston.
Gerry McCulloch
Tom Boyd

Could have went for others that are within this thread but those three are all equally as wanky.

The Murrells
Lawell
Leitch

Fūck them. They won't be in my mind when I'm celebrating us winning 55. Their pain will eat them up and I won't waste an ounce of energy on it nor allow myself to stoop to their levels of bitterness, they really aren't worth it.
Surely got to be a piss take with that username?

The thing I hate about wee Compston is that he does not stop grinning. It’s constant. It’s as if his agent has told him to keep smiling all the time and folk will like you. He grins more than Marti Pellow on Ecstacy.

Back