Three tims to suffer 55 agony?

Broon
Lawwell
Sutton

Honorable mentions: Neil Lennon, Dermot Desmond, Peter Grant, Pat Bonnar, Shane Duffy and his spazzy pals from the pub, Tony Watt, Paul the Tim, the Thai Tims, Paul-John Dykes, Laurie fae Dennistoun, Brendan Rodgers, Ronny Delia, Stephen O'Donnell, "bag-a-cans" boy, Michael Stewart, Hartson, Boruc, Speirs, 3-names, Thumb, Shoo Keevins, the Tim that got stuck in the fence, Compston, Ryan118, Angela Haggerty, Chris McLaughlin, Rod Stewart, Keef Jackson, Gerry Adams, pot-noodle heed Sinclair, Sheelagh McLaren, Sinn Fein, Anthony Stokes, John Nelms, Mad Joe, Jim Spence, Nippy Sturgeon, The Pope, PR7, Janey Godley, Susan Boyle, Humza Yousaf, CFC_Anon analytics, Lustig, Moussa Dembele, Bobby Sands and every other supporter of that rancid club
One guy that's not been mentioned is....

Gerry 'tic toc' McNee.

Hopefully he'll be lying on a care home bed soaked in his own pish slabbering while watching Tav lift the trophy on his TV.

Broon
Lawwell
Sutton

Honorable mentions: Neil Lennon, Dermot Desmond, Peter Grant, Pat Bonnar, Shane Duffy and his spazzy pals from the pub, Tony Watt, Paul the Tim, the Thai Tims, Paul-John Dykes, Laurie fae Dennistoun, Brendan Rodgers, Ronny Delia, Stephen O'Donnell, "bag-a-cans" boy, Michael Stewart, Hartson, Boruc, Speirs, 3-names, Thumb, Shoo Keevins, the Tim that got stuck in the fence, Compston, Ryan118, Angela Haggerty, Chris McLaughlin, Rod Stewart, Keef Jackson, Gerry Adams, pot-noodle heed Sinclair, Sheelagh McLaren, Sinn Fein, Anthony Stokes, John Nelms, Mad Joe, Jim Spence, Nippy Sturgeon, The Pope, PR7, Janey Godley, Susan Boyle, Humza Yousaf, CFC_Anon analytics, Lustig, Moussa Dembele, Bobby Sands and every other supporter of that rancid club

I have taught you well young Jedi. Great post!

Sinn Fein, Jim Spence lol

No point in wishing agony on any of them, they will absolutely all be fucking suffering.

However the fact that the gaffer has emptied that club of their captain, manager and Chief executive this season is sweet enough music to my ears.
The winner right here.:)):))

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?
For me, its:-

Martin Compston - Doesn't tweet so much these days, does he
Tom Boyd - Your pain will be so real - when's your SFA charge?
Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Right troops - who we wanting?
_117313216_lineofduty-collage.jpg

Looks like he's found out the truth.

Lennon
Brown
Griffiths

The pain we have endured over the past decade has pretty much always involved one of these three pieces of shit and I want them to have front row seats when we rightfully claim our place at the top of scottish football.

Brown
Griffiths
Tierney

All 3 gloated at us and wanted us humiliated rather than beaten.
I would have said Lustig if he was still at the piggery, but he was a pretend mentally challenged.

Every time I come in this thread I have changed my mind,3 just doesn’t cover them,Broon would be a definite Lennon another and the barsteward John Reid are well up there but there’s a long queue pushing for places.

%^*& it, I’m having another go as this is cathartic B-D

Johnny Doyle
Specky prick Doncaster and his pal Regan
Paul McBride, currently sucking cocks in hell

Every single last fucking one of them.

Their pain makes me happy.

Bit dissapointed mad jhoe the bigot seems to have disappeared off the radar.

Current (somewhat) Tims:

Brown, Griffiths and Lennon

Past Tims:

Peter Grant, Bertie Auld and Lustig

Media Tims (TV edition):

Sutton, Hartson and Walker

Media Tims (Radio edition):

Keevins, Guidi and Mark Wilson

'Celebrity' Tims:

Prod Stewart, James McAvoy and Susan Boyle

Regular run of the mill Tims:

Laurie from Denistoun, Gordon Ashley and John-Paul Declan Patrick Whatshisname