Three tims to suffer 55 agony?

Liam McCleod.

Chris McClauchlin.

Tommy Bhoyd.

and all the rest of them that's crawled back under their rocks

Everyone, anyone.

mentally challengeds I mean. Three is not enough I want them all to suffer equally. B-D

Players... Brown - Griffiths- Tierney..

Others... Residents in my area who were setting off fireworks during their tainted league titles... It’s gone suddenly quiet.

As a humble , nonconformist of all things of a mentally challenged nature ,it's only fair if the ridicule and pain can be subjected to every last one of the dhirty mhutant bhastards.

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?
For me, its:-

Martin Compston - Doesn't tweet so much these days, does he
Tom Boyd - Your pain will be so real - when's your SFA charge?
Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Right troops - who we wanting?
All three are utter fannies.

This arrogant cùnt.....

11743784.jpg

That sleekit cùnt.....

265245_1.jpg

And this daft cùnt....

D59wFCYWsAEDyx5

Following a question from Heart and Hand (Hoggy's Hamper) - which 3 Tims do you want to suffer the worst agony of seeing us lift 55?
For me, its:-

Martin Compston - Doesn't tweet so much these days, does he
Tom Boyd - Your pain will be so real - when's your SFA charge?
Gerry McCulloch - Where's your disco lights and fake news now, ya washed up QVC presenter.

Right troops - who we wanting?
BBC Scotland
Sutton
Griffiths

Sutton
Lennon
but most of all the lady's front bottom that stays 10 doors down from me a proddy too his sons all in their 20s sing the fucking songs

Lennon
Lawwell
Brown
I agree
Like us they will take the memory of this year title win to their graves, albeit for different reasons. I hope they suffer badly for the rest their lives. They been totally humiliated, all titles won since 2012 by them mean nothing, to their fans and ours

Liam Macleod ( still had the cheek to refer to them as The Champions yesterday)
Tom Boyd
Scott Brown

I can’t decide on just 3 but rest assured Peter Grant would be one of them. His pain brings me great joy. Piling on the agony!

Every one of them, however top of the list is one at work, never done with the "sevco" and "yer clubs died" pish, that fucking annoying that a group of us clubbed together and bought the lady's front bottom a brick at Ibrox in our works secret santa, he's broken now, they all are, another one at work has said its the worst he's ever felt.

After giving us pelters for years football banter isn't funny anymore apparently.

Back