Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Abuse, abuse, abuse!”
*player retaliates*
“Booooo thats a disgrace boooooo tell the polis”

nae wonder the SNP are winning in this country with that “offensive behaviour” pish.

You would expect a few St Johnstone fans to be making a complaint to the Police over this. Whilst not excusing flares being thrown onto the pitch, you simply can’t deliberately kick a flare into the crowd, its madness.

There was a French game a few weeks ago where one of the players throw something back into the crowd, which caused a riot. Had he done that at Tynecastle or Ibrox he wouldn’t have got out the stadium alive.

I think he is going to out very shortly he is nothing to the green & grey any more.
Rules for them & rules for the rest.
He is in bother for this no matter how upset his wee brain takes in the shouts.

But what he singing any anti-Irish, anti-Catholic-racist-homophobic-potato songs? 'Cause if not I don't see the problem.

“Abuse, abuse, abuse!”
*player retaliates*

nae wonder the SNP are winning in this country with that “offensive behaviour” pish.
Are you for real son, I’m all for getting abuse you score and give them the vicky, that’s out of order would you be supporting him if it hit you on the napper?

“Abuse, abuse, abuse!”
*player retaliates*

Aye that’s why the snp are winning.

Police Scotland must do their duty and charge this lout, he could have badly injured or even killed someone, remember someone was killed in Wales at a match a number of years ago when one hit them on the face after it was thrown by a fan.
He just hammered it into the crowd for getting abuse, that's absolutely no excuse, from the video loads of People are just standing innocently in that section.

I wouldn't hold my breath in SNP run Scotland that the lout will be charged though.

Completely loutish behaviour.

No mention of this incident on the BBC match report. I wonder if this would've escaped their attention had it been a Rangers player?

No need to wonder. We already know it wouldn’t have escaped. It would’ve been the headline if it were a Rangers player.

I can't think of any situation where if a person kicked a flare deliberately into a crowd of people the said person would not be immediately arrested and charged. To have the incident recorded with 100's of witnesses is astonishing that the police were not immediately involved.
It would then be up to lawyers to argue the level of mitigation....

I can't think of any situation where if a person kicked a flare deliberately into a crowd of people the said person would not be immediately arrested and charged. To have the incident recorded with 100's of witnesses is astonishing that the police were not immediately involved.
It would then be up to lawyers to argue the level of mitigation....
If a Rangers player or fan kicked a flare into a crowd on or off the pitch, they would be correctly charged. But we would also be subject to a hysterically propaganda campaign led by Yousaf, Dornan, Stewart, Haggerty etc calling it "domestic terrorism." You can guarantee it.

The next headline about that paedo will be how Steve Clarke should be bringing him back into the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back