Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this scumbag ends up doing time for this as what he did was incredibly out of order. This sort of sociopathic behaviour is the outcome when one group in society are allowed to act with utter impunity while also getting pity at every turn. I just hope the tide is turning.

From the BBC Shortbread website;

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "We are aware of an incident involving a small number of smoke devices at Dens Park, during the match between Dundee and St Johnstone Football Clubs on Wednesday, 22 September.

"There were no injuries and no complaints have been made to police at this stage. Enquiries into the matter are ongoing."

Culpable and Reckless Conduct is a common law crime under Scots Law.

Culpable and Reckless Conduct has no specific definition but deals with culpable and reckless acts which cause injury to others or create the risk of injury, with no effort made to mitigate this risk by the accused.

The offence carries a maximum punishment of life imprisonment but the circumstances (and thus the eventual sentence applied) of individual cases will often fall short of requiring such a punishment and might not proceed beyond the Sheriff court which has limited sentencing powers.

(Paragraphs picked from a wiki article).

Parliament would have been called if Morelos had done that. In some ways I hope he gets off so any rangers player can throw any objects back in to the crowd at Celtic park in the future without fear of reprisals
FFS capital punishment would have been reintroduced.

Last night that could have hurt someone. Was incredibly stupid thing to do. Police would take action if you did that on the street.

Griffiths and his 14yo bird announce the sex of their baby
Is that him just trying to flick it off the pitch? Looks like a full bloodied kick with the intent to kick it as far into the crowd as possible. But as we all know celtic and their employees are exempt from any police or even football authorities involvement. As usual no action against the racist, junkie nonce

So what they are saying is thumbheid can’t and doesn’t know how to ‘kick’ something without knowing what he’s doing ? Do they think people are feckin stupid ?

Two should be prosecuted. The thrower and thumbheid. Not defending that rat but difficult for anybody in the crowd to complain as they would be suspected of throwing the flare.
Celtic should just cancel his contract when I doubt any other club would sign him.
As for Dundee FC they should be back down in the lower leagues where they belong.

From the BBC Shortbread website;

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "We are aware of an incident involving a small number of smoke devices at Dens Park, during the match between Dundee and St Johnstone Football Clubs on Wednesday, 22 September.

"There were no injuries and no complaints have been made to police at this stage. Enquiries into the matter are ongoing."

The wording is very telling, clearly trying to talk down the severity of the incident

this is an interesting take on it:

i say interesting, i mistyped abhorrent

We are going to hear the people who defend him say he was being abused by the fans. That's still no excuse for kicking a flare into a group of people. I know it didn't end with someone seriously hurt but that potentially could have easily made someone loose sight of an eye.

Everyone in the world know that if Alfie had done what Griffiths did last night the papers today would be full of demands for jail time, let along a ban from football.

The idea that anyone truly believes this "I only intended to remove it from the pitch" nonsense is laughable. The media's willingness to give it any credence at all is yet another sign of their unfitness for purpose.

I seem to recall an article that stated the protocols involving flares on the pitch, it involved security smothering it and no one else allowed near it. I suspect players and teams have been warned against any other actions so kicking it into the crowd must result in a ban for the child abuser and a big fine for Dundee due to it being their stadium.

Two should be prosecuted. The thrower and thumbheid. Not defending that rat but difficult for anybody in the crowd to complain as they would be suspected of throwing the flare.
Celtic should just cancel his contract when I doubt any other club would sign him.
As for Dundee FC they should be back down in the lower leagues where they belong.
Not difficult at all for someone in the crowd to complain. If I was there last night, you can bet that Poleas Alba would have received an official complaint.

"Mr Griffiths, you are a professional footballer. Could you please explain to the court, the major differences in technique between a 5 yard pass and one which is, say, 30 to 35 yards?"

Bang to rights - cvnt!

I take it Sports Informer is some kind of Celtic fan site? What an unreal take that is!

That's his only possible defence. Complete bollocks of course, but I agree that's what he'll come out with.

If you were simply trying to boot it away to the side of the pitch you wouldn't do the Andy Irvine going for 3 points at Murrayfield kick
And now we have it >

""It was regrettable that the pyrotechnic ended up back in the stand as my intention was just to remove it from the pitch," said Griffiths." :))

Set the victim narrative before we play them at the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back