Thumbheid Kicks Flare Into Crowd After Paedo Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I know sometimes it’s just the name of the charge and not to read too much into it. In plain English it sounds soft, but that doesn’t always mean the possible sanctions or outcomes are equally soft.
I doubt he will get a custodial sentence from it but yeah the charge sounds a bit limp.

FYI when I said "receiving" I didn't mean I was on the receiving end of a charge, I was on the receiving end of a brick :cool:. Just thought I should clear that up.

The compliance officer got in contact with him yesterday, i'd imagine he'll be suspended soon.

PS had to act otherwise any glimpse of their credibility would have been trashed even more

Why the CO has not got involved is a joke

If the officials have “missed” this they should be told they are not fit to be referees as there are 4 / 5 officials at the game so surely one of them seen it

He should have been hounded out for noncing underage wee girls but our complicit mhedia let him away with it in the main and he should have been forced out of Scotland

Even the scum fans were booing him hence why he got loaned out

I doubt he will get a custodial sentence from it but yeah the charge sounds a bit limp.

FYI when I said "receiving" I didn't mean I was on the receiving end of a charge, I was on the receiving end of a brick :cool:. Just thought I should clear that up.
I wasn't sure, but thought you meant you were the victim. Sorry to hear that. Hope they got the appropriate punishment

PS had to act otherwise any glimpse of their credibility would have been trashed even more

Why the CO has not got involved is a joke

If the officials have “missed” this they should be told they are not fit to be referees as there are 4 / 5 officials at the game so surely one of them seen it

He should have been hounded out for noncing underage wee girls but our complicit mhedia let him away with it in the main and he should have been forced out of Scotland

Even the scum fans were booing him hence why he got loaned out

He'll be a " Dundee player " now, so face the Law. If he did what he did as a Peasant, this would already have been forgotten about.

He should not be allowed to play tomorrow if he plays it’s a sheer disgrace
Im guessing they will play him citing nothing is proven and he didnt mean it anyway etc.

They deserves all thats coming to them, i.e. relegation.

Rangers should batter these creeps completely and utterly tomorrow. Someone's got to stand up for whats right in this country.

A sinister little shitehole of that there is no doubt but seriously how easy would it be for a massive club like ourselves to highlight the sheer hypocrisy from the Yahoos and their scum media pals.
Please grow a set and stop this continual dignified negligence.
Are you saying you want Rangers to comment on a Celtic player, on loan at Dundee, kicking a flare into St Johnstone supporters?

Im guessing they will play him citing nothing is proven and he didnt mean it anyway etc.

They deserves all thats coming to them, i.e. relegation.

Rangers should batter these creeps completely and utterly tomorrow. Someone's got to stand up for whats right in this country.
Dundee would be my pick for relegation this year

Horrible little club in 2021

Fcuk em

What were Dundee thinking when they signed this guy?

He is a washed up ned who likes to pester under aged girls online.

Bizarre that any club would take him.

Celtic Gordon Strachan somehow convinced Dundee Gordon Strachan that signing him was a good idea.

According to Peter Martin Griffiths should know better but he's apologised so we should all now move on. I suspect he wouldn't be quite so forgiving had Morelos launched a flare into the Celtic end.
I wonder if he would say that if a repeat opening apparatus shit spreader put shit all over his opening aparatuses but apologised.

I’m not really up with Scots law. Don’t often get in trouble with the police. Does this seem to be the appropriate charge? Sounds fairly soft. Reckless conduct. But maybe that’s just me.

It's all about proving the charge

Culpable and Reckless conduct

Definition
An act so reckless as to show utter disregard to the consequences.

It's bang to rights

Last edited:
Done a search to try help others.

CULPABLE AND RECKLESS CONDUCT

Culpable and Reckless Conduct has no specific definition but deals with culpable and reckless acts which cause injury to others or create the risk of injury, with no effort made to mitigate this risk by the accused. While injury may occur, this would not be deemed as assault, as assault cannot be committed in a reckless or negligent manner.

The crime does not deal with events which involve only civil liability such as injuries caused by negligence which does not amount to a criminal act. It does apply to many events which, had they occurred in England and Wales, would have been the same offence whether they were caused intentionally or recklessly but in Scotland fail to fall within the substantive crime due to a lack of intention. This is demonstrated in many cases where an offender is charged with another crime or offence (e.g. wilful fire raising) as well as this crime and the eventual crime or offence(s) for which the offender might be committed is determined by the proven intentions.

It will often be charged in parallel with other crimes such as wilful fire raising where it is clear that a criminal offence has occurred but the exact offence(s) committed need to be determined by the facts proven in court. The offence carries a maximum punishment of life imprisonment but the circumstances (and thus the eventual sentence applied) of individual cases will often fall short of requiring such a punishment and might not proceed beyond the Sheriff court which has limited sentencing powers.

C928-B8-B0-FEA1-40-FC-93-C2-F905-CC8-AD306.gif

Charged with culpable and reckless conduct.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "Police Scotland can confirm that a 31-year-old man has been charged in relation to culpable and reckless conduct, following an incident at Dens Park, Dundee, on Wednesday, 22 September.

"A report will be submitted to the Procurator Fiscal."
Thought it was being swept under the carpet?

According to Peter Martin Griffiths should know better but he's apologised so we should all now move on. I suspect he wouldn't be quite so forgiving had Morelos launched a flare into the Celtic end.
If Morelos had you would've had the fire brigade giving statements,the Police giving statements, charities giving statements, the SNP talking about it non stop for months and Red Adair flying in to put the flare out.

Let's be honest, they never went out and signed him in the traditional sense did they?

They were merely the dumping ground for Celtic's problems.

Dundee FC are Celtic's wanksock

Correct.

Thumbheid is on a hefty wage that Celtic will be footing almost all of.

A newly promoted team were never going to turn their nose up at "the best finisher in Scottish football" (don't laugh) when they are getting him for buttons even if he's a repulsive little shit who constantly gets excused by the same people in the press who decry certain songs.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I think he's way ahead of Lennon in the most toxic person in Scottish football category. There is no redeeming quality about this guy other than he scored goals six years ago.

The guy is literally an ASBO in human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back