Thursday games

Well, this game is done. We just don’t have anything about us to come back into it.

Fiorentina have been slick at times with their passing and have carved us open when they have felt like it. They may be a mediocre Serie A team at this moment in time but they are undoubtedly a class above us, as are Basaksehir.

I would love to know what BT think they are playing at employing Craigan.

Absolute AIDS for the ears.
I think the thing that annoys me about him (as much as it can be said for every non top level player ever) is that he always says someone far better than he ever was should be doing something different. As if he wasn't an absolute clogger that'd have done the exact same.

Well, this game is done. We just don’t have anything about us to come back into it.

Fiorentina have been slick at times with their passing and have carved us open when they have felt like it. They may be a mediocre Serie A team at this moment in time but they are undoubtedly a class above us, as are Basaksehir.
Even the worst sides In serie A would wipe the floor with most SPL sides. They still have international players and quality all over the place

Mate, come to Ibrox. You know it :)

Hearts playing the exact formation that we did, and getting the exact same results...... overrun in midfield and the keeper keeping the score down ..

As poor as hearts have been, Rob Maclean is a horrible, negative ass and Craigan isn’t much better.

Any Serie A side is going to wipe the floor with most Scottish teams apart from us. It’s not easy these games. What do they expect

Back