Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 17 images

mdingwall

Administrator
G1IuRPt.jpg

Gm6y9MY.jpg

Z6y5MOG.jpg

y78f9R2.jpg

In response to that Ann Budge article, I don’t understand how there won’t be fans in grounds for the rest of 2021 when the goal is to vaccinate everyone by July?

Although with the zoomers running this country she’s probably right.

Thanks Mark, as always, appreciated

I think the nasty mind of Beaton was to give Gerrard the 2 yellow cards so there couldn't be any appeal to the sending off, and Beaton knew that Gerrard would get hauled up before the beaks, it was just a nasty minded useless official last night, that no matter what, the SFA and SPL will back

They ratings are a joke
They are mostly 7s, at first I thought they should be 1 or 2 higher on average, but it was not the best of performances on that pitch, team spirit and doggedness got us through rather than great individual displays, there was an awful lot at stake and that showed.

Thanks Mark

Tells you all you need to know about the mindset of the Scottish mhedia that not one photo shows the keeper's hand catching Alfie on his shin for our penalty. Those choosen certainly give the strong impression of an Alfie dive. Bastards.

Once again a clear example of the bias against Rangers. The pictures were chosen deliberately to make it look like Morelos dived.

Come on Rangers. Employ someone to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies.

A lot of noise in the media.

Bottom line - the famous Glasgow Rangers are going to soon be champions of Scotland.

Lovely.

I hope Beaton doesn't go back to having a beer in the Rangers pubs he allegedly drank in before lockdown. I would need to imagine he would get some verbals.

Strange feeling reading back pages without a mention of Guardiola/Simeone/Moyes/Zidane/etc having been seen in Glasgow.

Back