Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 19 images

mdingwall

Administrator
nCA8b3R.jpg

iEAIWRR.jpg

RMxVKyL.jpg

ihbT0BG.jpg

Thanks Mark.

They are certainly trying their best to have Alfie cited but hopefully MacGregor's and Ross' comments re the incident will put it to bed.

But I won't hold my breath....

He's getting done by the CO but this process should be binned as it's openly corrupt.
The media decide who gets punished and they basically tell the CO who to cite.
They shut down any talk of incidents by not including them or talking about them in match reports or they do what they are doing to Morelos.
They have created an image of Morelos as a nasty player but there are far worse than him playing in this backwater.
One of them was on the receiving end last night.

Dingwall’s been up aw night in the dungeon again!

Thanks for the early delivery big man.

He's getting done by the CO but this process should be binned as it's openly corrupt.
The media decide who gets punished and they basically tell the CO who to cite.
They shut down any talk of incidents by not including them or talking about them in match reports or they do what they are doing to Morelos.
They have created an image of Morelos as a nasty player but there are far worse than him playing in this backwater.
One of them was on the receiving end last night.
Where has the. CO been for the last three weeks?
Did she miss Lurgan Flopps outburst accusing at least two clubs of covid breaches, unsubstantiated and not proven That has brought the game into disrepute and the unwelcome attention of the Scottish government, to whom many of our clubs will go cap in hand for handouts and loans
I have yet to see what the criteria for the CO becoming involved in “incidents” are other than the trial by sportscence jury or the twisted Walker/ Crocker alliance
The current CO “clerr” is due to finish up at the end of this month.The odds against non Roman Catholic getting the job must sky high

Get it up them all. But the whole process around the CO is completely flawed. Almost feels like Ian Crocker and Andy Walker where deciding who should get retrospective action. Basically a disadvantage having TV games as if it wasn't on the TV nothing would happen.

Are these hacks the same ones that zoom into the pre match press conferences? If so how come they don't have the bottle to ask Steven Gerrard about these accusations then? I think I know the answer, they have all gone tabloid, sensantionalist, to sell more papers for their dying industry.
Not many pictures of McGregor's stamp.

The compliance officer I believe is a qualified lawyer, she should be aware that with headlines like those above and TV opinions Morelos would be unlikely get a fair trial.

I have seen at first hand groups of hacks get together after post match press conferences to agree how they are all going to write up their reports, it would appear that this practice is still prevalent, maybe in an updated form. Zoom, WhatsApp Maybe?

My goodness, they are hurting arnt they? Imagine what it will be like when alfie scores the goal that seals 55.
Thanks for the images.

Thanks Mark.

Gordon Ashley :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

"unable to score Alfredo Morelos"

Another 3 points closer to 55, due to the goal scored last night by Alfredo Morelos.

GIRFUY Ashley.:p
His timing was absolutely exquisite.
As always with this fool, it’s all about the Rangers.
You’d seriously think they’d be more concerned with needing to win three games in hand reduce the gap to fourteen, fourteen, points.
I guess I should know better.

These clowns commentating on Sky and in the papers are really ramping up their anti Rangers agenda. Not much of a mention of McGregor's stamp on Kamara. Bitter Bastards.

Yes we are going to lose him for a few games, thanks to Crocker, Walker, McFadden, Ross and the MSM, and of course his own stupidity for giving them the ammunition.

Thanks Mark, it's all very well seeing one player stamp on another, but I notice there's no mention of the stamp on Aribo's leg, whether it's intentional or not, it was done

Are these hacks the same ones that zoom into the pre match press conferences? If so how come they don't have the bottle to ask Steven Gerrard about these accusations then? I think I know the answer, they have all gone tabloid, sensantionalist, to sell more papers for their dying industry.
Not many pictures of McGregor's stamp.

The compliance officer I believe is a qualified lawyer, she should be aware that with headlines like those above and TV opinions Morelos would be unlikely get a fair trial.

I have seen at first hand groups of hacks get together after post match press conferences to agree how they are all going to write up their reports, it would appear that this practice is still prevalent, maybe in an updated form. Zoom, WhatsApp Maybe?
Is this obvious David Edgar?
Get the impression you might have some interesting glimpses into how the press gimps 'work'?

Porteous had two of his trademark ‘tackles’ that were leg breakers if the player hadn’t seen it coming, first in twenty seconds then again on Kent later in the game. The lady's front bottom will end a career but we are all on about Alfredo who didn’t stamp down or put his full weight on that prick, it’s a fucking joke. He caught him and meant it no denying it but the noise around it is laughable.
As for the lumberjack MacGregor he knew fine well what he was doing after his WWE move yet no outrage.

Back