Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 20 images

A lot of noise surrounding that lot as the media crank up the feel good news for the tims and dull it down for us.
25 grand must have something to do with it and the fact they are full of tim reporters.
Rangers fans are getting bogged down by the noise though and allowing it to demoralise them and almost giving up.
It's the reaction they want.

SPFL up to their old tricks again. What a rancid organisation. Looks like they’re threatening SLFL clubs with no promotion if they don’t back the boundary changes proposed by Brechin. They’ll use the fact our B team finished 1st and say no rules have been agreed to promote the next placed team.

I do not get why these papers credit Forrest with 2nd goal to me it was a OG, and like I said before thought they tired after 60 mins and AZ are behind them on fitness as I am led to believe

Wonder what this Celtic team will be like if they ever play any games away from Parkhead.
They must be going for a world record for the number of games played at home in one single month.

I do not get why these papers credit Forrest with 2nd goal to me it was a OG, and like I said before thought they tired after 60 mins and AZ are behind them on fitness as I am led to believe
Officially an OG. What do you expect from cheerleading roasters.

Thanks Mark, those pages just reinforce my determination never to buy a paper again.

Celtic flying, Rangers struggling day after day says it all.

Thanks Mark, those pages just reinforce my determination never to buy a paper again.

Celtic flying, Rangers struggling day after day says it all.
This is a joke we both have had practically the same results in fact we won our League Cup tie with half of our first picks rested.
They really are building themselves up for a massive fall.

SPFL up to their old tricks again. What a rancid organisation. Looks like they’re threatening SLFL clubs with no promotion if they don’t back the boundary changes proposed by Brechin. They’ll use the fact our B team finished 1st and say no rules have been agreed to promote the next placed team.
This and the 'running on empty' quote stood out to me. Is the Brechin chairman still involved in any of the boards at either association? Why has it never been an issue before now? If Rangers B win it and no natural Lowland League team is allowed to be forwarded then why wouldn't it simply be a forfeit by Rangers and the Highland League team go into the final play-off? As for running on empty, newsflash for Ange, it's 2 games a week until Christmas mate, tough titties.

Thanks Mark - Love them bumming up Ralston. I saw some of their game and twice that I saw, they drove a truck down his side. if Alkmaar could finish at all, he'd have been responsible for 2 goals.

Wish Rangers fans would stay off that Hotline and stop taking the bait. Let them boast.

Don’t worry lads. Pride comes before a fall.

The hype surrounding “Big Ang” and Celtic is now almost unreal. Well over the top.

I’m quietly confident Rangers will slowly but surely settle into the season without any hype.

Let’s just see what happens.

That’s it, season’s over. Pass out the silverware.
Imagine if an organisation would dare to do that. Y’know had out trophies when there’s still games to be played.
That wouldn’t happen….
Would it?!

Back