Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 21 images

jDBg2LtN]
Times-Back-Page-IMG-8828.jpg
[/url]

Parks is a wank typical rhetard must get paid on commission .his sole purpose is to inflame the situation in Scottish football, no praise of last weeks performance no semblance of an apology for getting his prediction wrong doubles down on it by saying Dortmund cant play as bad .I will say it again gives honest to god investigative journalist a bad name and if you happen to come on this forum Parks i would tell you that to your face . Thank you Mark for the time you take to post the papers .

Dundee v St Mirren match called off.

How did that get rescheduled? I have a recollection that Doncaster stated that if we bring the winter break forward then there will be no spare midweek slots for games.

Was he just being devious in that his comment only referred to certain teams ? If so he didn't explain that. ( No surprise there )

So it would appear that another slot has opened up for Dundee and St Mirren to meet.

Thanks for posting anyway Mark

What did Parks say that is outrageous? I can’t find his article.
It isn’t what he says that’s particularly outrageous, it’s the constant obsession with bad mouthing Rangers and negativity. The fool is a troll and seems to be employed by this bigotted rag for the sole purpose of criticising anything connected with Rangers.

I get that the Germans could win the match but the constant failure of Parks to recognise anything good about Rangers is absolutely pathetic.
That seems to be the vibe across the Scottish media. The sooner they go out of circulation the better. To think once I used to look forward to reading the Record,now I wouldn't have chips wrapped in it. That goes for the TV media.

Back