Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 23 images

Think Hamish McPherson could be a bit more expansive in his suggestions that the first, Edinburgh based, exclusively Catholic by design team met with “ sectarian opposition” and it was “an era of “shamaturism”.
if he can make those statements he should tell us who exclusively and mandatory Protestant teams were and what other players had Pubs bought for them.
Failing to do so suggests he is simply accepting the myth that “everyone was out to get them” rather than the truth.

Think Hamish McPherson could be a bit more expansive in his suggestions that the first, Edinburgh based, exclusively Catholic by design team met with “ sectarian opposition” and it was “an era of “shamaturism”.
if he can make those statements he should tell us who exclusively and mandatory Protestant teams were and what other players had Pubs bought for them.
Failing to do so suggests he is simply accepting the myth that “everyone was out to get them” rather than the truth.
Selectarianism existed even back them!!

Only Catholics were allowed, yet other clubs were deemed sectarian?

I see the resident clown Gordon Ashley still commenting in Scotland's Cirque Du Soleil rhag hotline.
Another wind and pish obsessed tim.

Amazing! Greechan states McGregor flattened the sheep player yet photos show McGregor past him and he's still on his feet.
I also note no one mentioned the singing of the Ibrox disaster song. Why not, I wonder?

Last edited:
Only Catholics were allowed, yet other clubs were deemed sectarian?

Incredible isnt it? They discriminate against everyone else then complain about sectarianism.

They send their children to sectarian schools based on the religious prejudices of the parents then look to blame others for discrimination.

Its a bit like a white South African complaining they cant get a house in SOWETO.

I see the resident clown Gordon Ashley still commenting in Scotland's Cirque Du Soleil rhag hotline.
Another wind and pish obsessed tim.
Guy really boils my pish, know that’s probably what he wants but I canny help it it’s as if he knows exactly what to say in every call to wind me up.. hope some bear down in Ayr and I know a few, finds out who he is and gives him the slap he is needing.. pr1ck !!!

Guy really boils my pish, know that’s probably what he wants but I canny help it it’s as if he knows exactly what to say in every call to wind me up.. hope some bear down in Ayr and I know a few, finds out who he is and gives him the slap he is needing.. pr1ck !!!
Fk him he's a wank

Back