Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 27 images

Why does mcgarry not mention the real reason we dont want to play them in a so called friendly in a foreign country is because all though we need to play them here we dont want to be associated with paedophiles and paedo enablers and know amount of money can change that . Thank you for the papers Mark.

Why does mcgarry not mention the real reason we dont want to play them in a so called friendly in a foreign country is because all though we need to play them here we dont want to be associated with paedophiles and paedo enablers and know amount of money can change that . Thank you for the papers Mark.
None of them mention it. They are running with the narative that we are not happy at this being billed as fat Ange's homecoming. Also running with us not happy as playing second fiddle in our 150th year.

Also spinning that the Rangers board aren't listening to us fans but no mention of the scum board doing likewise with their fan base.

Tells you all you need to know.

None of them mention it. They are running with the narative that we are not happy at this being billed as fat Ange's homecoming. Also running with us not happy as playing second fiddle in our 150th year.

Also spinning that the Rangers board aren't listening to us fans but no mention of the scum board doing likewise with their fan base.

Two faced Big Ange again claiming the game would be good for Scottish football but when it was first announced he was talking about a lot of his mates when he played with were all big Celtc fans.

Two faced because prior to bringing forward the winter break it was all "for the fans" and when it was confirmed his first statement was that it would give them time to get injured players back and get new players in.

Not surprised nobody has asked him about a judge judging that there was a case to answer for his club covering up child abuse for the best part of 48 years.

Thanks for posting anyway Mark.

Clearly mcgarry another enabler and to stay relevant they need to steer the story away from what our narrative is and put a story out about that we dont want to be anyones 2nd best . Assuming also that paedo fc win the league .

That article by Matthew Lindsay about VAR was an eye opener for me.
I hadn't realised that Scottish Category 1 referees had been training on VAR for 18 months !!!
Has all the training been in-house or have the refs actually observed practical working systems?

I would have liked Matthew however to investigate the costs involved. I make to apologies to posters on here who have noticed me banging on about this for ages, why haven't the paying public seen a fully costed proposal for VAR in this country or at least a more detailed explanation of costs.

In order to get a fully costed proposal the client ( SFA ) would need to provide vendors with a technical specification for any proposal so that prospective suppliers could provide quotes which in turn could be assessed on a like-for-like basis ( comparing apples with apples ). We haven't seen this.
We haven't been told if the VAR proposal would be put out to competitive tender ( even household insurance claims can be subject to the home owner getting 3 competitive quotes ).

We also haven't been told who will assess any bids, surely not the poster boy Beaton or Crawford Allan, maybe Neil Doncaster can recommend a 3rd party to do their job ( for a cut ).

The fact that training of refs has been ongoing for those 18 months suggests that some of my points listed may have been addressed so why don't these amateurs tell us - football backwater Scotland - refs involved, secrecy, it must be a masonic conspiracy.

Thanks Mark.

I saw there were some banners about no friendlies against paedophiles, which the mhedia seem to have missed - surely a key and relevant part of the protest? That McGarry article is to his usual standard: they have 'moral' reasons to dislike the term 'old firm' but they are desperate for the games. Why is that McGarry, if we are a 'new' club? Why do their fans deploy sectarian language against a 'new' club? Why do they bring sectarian banners into their cesspit stadium about a 'new' club? Especially if they are so 'moral'.

Another hypocrit bigot.

If he had any integrity at all then he would have used his platform to talk about a much, much bigger story about his club that broke over the last forty-eight hours. Focussing on that shameful friendly while not mentioning the crimes of C3lti1c reveals him for the shill he is.

So Crawford Allen now talks to the media. During all the referee and linesmen ‘honest’ mistakes, he remained silent and wasn’t interested in explaining what he was doing to raise the standard of Scottish Officials.

Thanks Mark.

Back