Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 28 pages

mdingwall

Administrator
aR2O7jp.jpg

aPwu19E.jpg

ljnxYQv.jpg

eHL8tzD.jpg

OsgpcgY.jpg

knife, theft, sectarian threats, aggressive and intimidating behaviour and its unpaid work & being tagged. Scotland is hard hitting when it comes to crime :rolleyes:
Sing about feni@n blood or call someone a name on social media...6 months in jail.
Its about time the PUL community started civil rights marches

The zoomers who want Callum Davidson to be manager of the year are off their heads and not motivated by football. He might win two cups but that is a handful of games. We have 99 league points and no defeats and have done very well in Europe in a league where our biggest competitor has massively outspent us in terms of transfers and especially salaries. If that success does not make Gerrard manager of the year then nothing will and the constant guff about Davidson is motivated by bigotry and not logic. I also agree with @GourockBlue50 - these idiots seem to think manager of the year is over three years! What did Davidson do in 2020 and 2019?

"Irresponsible Rangers fans"
"Police investigation"
"Humza, says stay away"

The narrative is well and truly set for the headlines to to deflect away from our title win, in the mean time Jackson continues his love in with Brown.

The zoomers who want Callum Davidson to be manager of the year are off their heads and not motivated by football. He might win two cups but that is a handful of games. We have 99 league points and no defeats and have done very well in Europe in a league where our biggest competitor has massively outspent us in terms of transfers and especially salaries. If that success does not make Gerrard manager of the year then nothing will and the constant guff about Davidson is motivated by bigotry and not logic. I also agree with @GourockBlue50 - these idiots seem to think manager of the year is over three years! What did Davidson do in 2020 and 2019?

I’d just like to point out to everyone lurking in here today that Callum Davidson’s St. Johnstone are 55 pts behind Steven Gerrard’s Rangers in the League table.

Cheers again Mark, Do you think that Humza would be pleading with fans to stay away if it was the great unwashed.......nah me neither tosser

Well what do you know Celtc's captain, leader, legend said goodbye to sharkheid with a victory and finished his season with silverware, mind you Liewell had to make a special plate for him.

knife, theft, sectarian threats, aggressive and intimidating behaviour and its unpaid work & being tagged. Scotland is hard hitting when it comes to crime :rolleyes:
Don’t forget he nicked a Tesco sani, a sani prisoners have thrown away. :p

Back