Thursday's Back Pages - 31 images

Big Una isn't bitter - is he? Where's he working these days? If I was a St Boo fan, it would make me sick that he is going to make money from this play off with the job he did there. Since he brought his own players in - Kearney has actually done OK!

Not so much in today's papers - but, it seems that Steve Clarke is going to speak to all the retirees from international football - apart from one! (Initials being A McG). Nobody care to ask why?

So the new Scotland boss has named an Englishman as his number 2,oh the nasti party and the tartan trannies will be outraged by this appointment surely,as they seem to hate all things English.

This Dembele wankfest bemuses me - he’s a tiny little boy who looked out of place in the U18s final. Surely Berra and Soutter will put him 5 foot in the air? Await the15m valuations appearing on the back pages if he so much as makes a pass.

Also a full house in Hotline obsessed arsehole bingo today. Every minute of their lives these jobless turds are thinking about us. In fact, make that every second.

Tierney playing through the pain barrier,lenny's brave soldier just bite the pillow,and you'll become the second bravest man in Scottish football.Tainted love in!

Back