Back Pages Thursday's Back Pages - 34 images

Scotland will never get anywhere as long as Clarke continues to attempt to shoehorn 2 left backs into the same position and play forwards at defensive positions,they almost played the whole game without a right back,apart from that they were still shite with the exemptions of one or two who were trying to play football.

So James Cairney can write about actual and so called sex crimes operating in the football game and also here in Scotland but cannot bring himself to mention the one sex crime that would top them all off,hang your head in shame.
One? More like a thousand and one, but I know what you mean mate. I think the clue is in the name.

So James Cairney can write about actual and so called sex crimes operating in the football game and also here in Scotland but cannot bring himself to mention the one sex crime that would top them all off,hang your head in shame.
Cut him some slack,he's not the full shilling, he thought his heroes were gonna score 4 last Sunday

I never saw McCann had moved. Surprised the price was so low - at that cost I'd have taken a punt and happily loaned him back to Saints if we didn't have room in the squad.

Back