Napoli v Lazio Serie A 19:45 Premier Sports 1 / LiveScore App

Granada v Eibar La Liga 20:00 Premier Sports 2

Real Sociedad v Celta Vigo La Liga 20:00 FreeSports

Leicester City v West Brom Premier League 20:00 BT Sport 1

Barcelona v Getafe La Liga 21:00 LaLigaTV

TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

Last edited:
Carrasco makes it 2-0 for Atletico Madrid. The goal survives a VAR check for offside.

The wee man is in the mood tonight

Brilliant finish, he looks so slow these days though. 4 or 5 years ago he’d have been off at a speed where none of them got near him.

Lenglet is one tragic excuse for a defender by the way.

Barca seem to be playing 3-4-3 here with Frenkie de Jong playing as false 9 with Messi and Griezmann either side.
It is working well.

edit he has just moved to the back at the start of the second half , good players...

Wasn’t going to have a bet today but I’ve stuck a tenner on Pedri anytime 11/1 for an interest on this second half.

A stat on the BBC live page for the Barcelona game.

Lionel Messi has reached 25 La Liga goals for the 12th consecutive campaign.

That is incredible. I wonder if anyone else has ever scored 25 or more league goals for 12 seasons in a row in a top league. (Haven't checked, probably be told now that Ronaldo has done it for 15!)

A stat on the BBC live page for the Barcelona game.

Lionel Messi has reached 25 La Liga goals for the 12th consecutive campaign.

That is incredible. I wonder if anyone else has ever scored 25 or more league goals for 12 seasons in a row in a top league. (Haven't checked, probably be told now that Ronaldo has done it for 15!)
Ronaldo has only scored 25 in 11 of the last 12 seasons (didn’t do it in his first season at Juve)

The stats are absolute madness. I’d be interested to know who else has come close to that, can’t see there being many others.

For comparisons sake, Lewandowski has only managed 5 25 league goal seasons.

Back