Thursday's Hotline

mdingwall

Administrator
vbIkGiJ.jpg

I expected Ashley to be on about how Morelos should have been sent off.

I didn’t give the fucking moron enough credit obviously.

Gordon Ashley never fails to amaze with his endless ramblings...

Frimpong a fringe player?...

Kent will easily go for more!

Kamara is so much more than a goal scoring midfielder, he has dominated your midfield all season!

Morelos cant score? What about his winner last night to move us closer to 55?...

GIRFUY!

Who actually believes he we went for that money? I’m not having it at all. He can fast and that’s about it.

Who actually believes he we went for that money? I’m not having it at all. He can fast and that’s about it.
Not for me......cant cross, has no final ball and more importantly cannot defend......think that includes his wages for 4 years.....aĺso. does anyone have money to burn with everything thats going on??

Once again the Celtc support surpass their mental behaviour. Every player they sign is lauded as the future of football and given a pathetic nickname or in Frimpong's case the catchphrase "Oh my days"- you would think he invented it ffs!
We have been saying all along that he can be decent going forward but couldn't cross a road or defend to save himself. They seem to agree, except he's now shite by all accounts.
They are like a scorned woman sitting in tears waiting on her mates to bring round the "Prosecco Ambulance".
Absolutely tragic.

The disalusioned mhanky horde's, grasping at straws yet again!!!!
They must be running out of"sticking plaster"for this bursting dam!!!

Gordon Ashley from Ayr p!shing himself because his team got £10m for a "fringe" player (first choice right back), Glen Kamara getting 1 goal a year (he plays for the top scoring team in the country) & he thinks Alfie will go for £5m? Take a look at the league table, mate, that might wipe the smirk off your face & let you engage with reality for a moment or 2. I wouldn't be laughing in your position.

Last edited:
I think Gordon Ashley must rip a hole in his toast spreading the butter every morning, and that just sets the tone for his anger and bitterness. Everyday though, it must be tough getting through life

Wonder how much Gordon Ashley pays for his Daily Record Hotline season ticket?
He's the Rhebel sports editor and the man best placed to 'fluff up' scum fc player values.

He normally writes his view on a piece of bog roll during his morning dump but perhaps his system is a bit out of kilter.

Bet he can't wait to get back to the pub with Neic for a proper sesh.

Colin McArdle thinks that celtic handed the league to us on a plate? NO, we are winning it by our own efforts! They are deluded again in their twisted thinking that won't allow them to give any credit to us or the good work that has been going on at Ibrox since the crooks were ousted and and Steven Gerrard came in. Any rational person can see that. But I'm happy for them to continue to believe that.

W.A.T.P.

The big win for them this season is getting some money in for a player who didn't want to be part of their club.

Back