Thursday's Hotline

mdingwall

Administrator
vqCN14y.jpg

Hands up if you think "Gordon Ashley" is Tommy the taxi driver.
There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while, I stopped listening to the Clyde phone in around 2012 because of him. A vile twisted individual whoever he is. When he made a point about us that even Jim Delahunt thought was out of order and cut him off, he would just phone again another night and use a different name. Used to drive me crazy as I shouted at the presenters you MUST know it’s him again but no on they went talking to George, Kevin, Andy etc. Had to stop to protect my sanity, never listened since, good decision I think

Why wouldn't they print what Keith Jackson writes? You don't believe "Gordon Ashley" is a real person do you?!
I think it’s a real plonker(person) but his real name whatever it is won’t be GA, as I said before he picked that as he thought that name would wind us up, saddo. Fat guy that owns NU

He’s got more medals than any rangers player...Jesus Christ what has this moron resigning got to do with rangers.

Gordon Ashley: insert Gordon Parks (daily record). Probably not far from the truth.

Back