Thursday's Hotline

mdingwall

Administrator
td4cdxx.jpg

What does the "training match trophy" even mean ? Is that supposed to be some sort of yahoo comfort blanket ?

If things had gone their way, I'm sure they'd have happily counted it as their 10th title in a row.
Alongside their Zoom call title last season.

Reactions: PDL
What does the "training match trophy" even mean ? Is that supposed to be some sort of yahoo comfort blanket ?

If things had gone their way, I'm sure they'd have happily counted it as their 10th title in a row.
Alongside their Zoom call title last season.
They are so stupid that it's an admittance that their tainted 9 Zoom title isn't valid and nor is their Cup win for their quadroople loople super duper, nobody gives a %^*& treble. Hating themselves to death since 1888

The pain is glorious, we have months to go too haha
As @David Edgar has said on the H&H pod before, we're only in the warm up for the party.

The real party hasn't even begun yet and the levels of pain from them are absolutely glorious. Wait til Tav gets his hands on that Trophy, they won't know what's hit them.

As @David Edgar has said on the H&H pod before, we're only in the warm up for the party.

The real party hasn't even begun yet and the levels of pain from them are absolutely glorious. Wait til Tav gets his hands on that Trophy, they won't know what's hit them.

Scottish Cup too with any luck, the fall out will be exceptional

Scottish Cup too with any luck, the fall out will be exceptional
Fingers crossed mate.

I dont know what's worse, somebody actually phoning up a National Newspaper to vent their spleen and bile or for said Newspaper to actually put it into print.

Either way it's glorious for us to read.

Fingers crossed mate.

I dont know what's worse, somebody actually phoning up a National Newspaper to vent their spleen and bile or for said Newspaper to actually put it into print.

Either way it's glorious for us to read.

Got a feeling they make a good few of them up

Back