Thursday's Hotline

Hotline playing games with their journalist so I will repeat this about their alias hotline pretender!

The daily records journalist alias Gordon Ashley showing why he is a one eyed compressed shaft with a coated foreskin silencer spraying his impotent nonsense into the atmosphere believing he is seen as a master baiter and not realising he is seen as the masturbator he is!

Actually sent this to the hotline but no reply ha ha!

0WmXcZD.gif

It always amuses me that they can so confidently say no other team will do a treble treble or whatever. The only way they can be confident is because they know that they had weakened football to a level it won’t be as weak again. It just shows up how much of a non achievement it was.

Faux caller (Bitter Journalist) Gordon Ashley posts that dribbling pish to get bites on here. Don't fall for it bears! He is deliberately trying to wind us up. Instead, enjoy and revel in his pain B-)
I don't think its about getting responses on here

I don't think its about getting responses on here
The person or persons responsible for the hotline drivel that fictional character GA spouts will be well aware of the reaction they are getting on the worlds busiest Rangers forum.

The person or persons responsible for the hotline drivel that fictional character GA spouts will be well aware of the reaction they are getting on the worlds busiest Rangers forum.
I think its more about getting people to "call" up the hotline and to get clicks for their bs

Back