Ticket available for tomorrow via secondary ticketing

alloabear

Official Ticketer
Having been unable to get anybody to take my ticket for tomorrow I've put it back on the secondary ticketing scheme through the clubs website.

I dunno how long it takes to become available to buy but there will at least be one available in the govan front tomorrow!

On another note.. Has anybody done this before? Do you get notification of it being purchased?

Having been unable to get anybody to take my ticket for tomorrow I've put it back on the secondary ticketing scheme through the clubs website.

I dunno how long it takes to become available to buy but there will at least be one available in the govan front tomorrow!

On another note.. Has anybody done this before? Do you get notification of it being purchased?
They don’t tell you mate.

I only know mine got sold for Hamilton because I logged in and the status had changed to “resold”or something similar

hope somebody manages to get it. my brother was meant to take it but hes going to hospitality and only told me today. trying to get somebody to take it was mental, youd think we were bottom of the league!

Back