Ticket Centre

Blake281

0371 702 1972
United Kingdom

Is this only number for ticket centre? It just rings out but ticket centre is open.

The ticket office only opens on match days.
They must work full time though surely?

They will get ticket enquiries all the time and will be involved in ballots for away tickets etc.

It is absolutely unacceptable if the ticket office are only contactable on match days.

Our ticket office is a f*cking shambles.

They will get ticket enquiries all the time and will be involved in ballots for away tickets etc.

It is absolutely unacceptable if the ticket office are only contactable on match days.

email

Some of them will.

The biggest problem for the club is the number of staff. If the club want to move to email only then they need a lot more staff dealing with emails etc

I’ve had email contact with them and they f*cking useless. I emailed in May and chased 3 months later as I’d had no response.

The latest contact I had they just stopped responding. Abysmal.
I’m still waiting for a reply to a query about SCF tickets

People still buy the tickets though so they’re doing something right!

that’s how it works apparently…

I have the wrong seat in my basket. I’ve tried to email the ticket office and it’s bounced back.

Can someone please advise how I can get this sorted?

I had to take my bro over on Friday to get a replacement smart card, learning difficulties so incapable of doing it on his own, the guy that dealt with us was huffing n puffing throughout, total bellend.

‘What you here for, you order them online.’

Eh we were told to come over to get paper tickets printed off for tomorrow.

Och you’ve got QOS too, I’ll need to print that off as well then.

Gtf mate and do your job like the rest of us have to.

was the instant email back not just to tell you they've received it mate?
No it says my message was blocked. The issue with having an incorrect seat in my basket for European games happened throughout all of last season. I've been on at the TO many times about it and it was only ever actually sorted when I could go in and speak to them in person, however I'm unable to do so this time before the deadline to purchase.

No it says my message was blocked. The issue with having an incorrect seat in my basket for European games happened throughout all of last season. I've been on at the TO many times about it and it was only ever actually sorted when I could go in and speak to them in person, however I'm unable to do so this time before the deadline to purchase.
I'd maybe try from another email address if you can mate

Ticket 'centre' ?
Makes it sound like a big hub for all ticket enquiries, with an army of highly trained experts waiting on tenterhooks to answer even the most trivial enquiries.

You'd think after having just raised about £4m in sales from the qualifiers, and now seeking to remove another 7-8m from supporters accounts, they could have a few folks answering the phones.

Perhaps there should be a dedicated CS team who can respond to queries outwith the games that folk can get a response to?

Few hours per week on a daily basis.

Just seems that there are so many that the club are inundated with no response.

I'm sure @Greg Marshall does his best and passes on fans concerns. He can't deal with every single email sent to him but passes it on to the relevent folk who can.

Whether either get a response is a lottery.

I know it might not be possible, but if you can, get over tomorrow as the ticket office will be open due to QOTS game. Might be easier talking face to face with someone

If you email in they will probably tell you to get in touch during the World Cup in November when they aren’t so busy

I know it might not be possible, but if you can, get over tomorrow as the ticket office will be open due to QOTS game. Might be easier talking face to face with someone
I’m not able to make it over and tbh I’m fed up having to deal with it face to face every single time. I just want them to deal with it once and for all rather than receive assurances each time that it’s sorted only for it to happen again.

I’m not able to make it over and tbh I’m fed up having to deal with it face to face every single time. I just want them to deal with it once and for all rather than receive assurances each time that it’s sorted only for it to happen again.
Understand the frustration mate. If it was any other business you wouldn't deal with them

It’s the same with Mygers, I’m trying to register for the first time for me and my wee boy and it keeps saying that I can’t as I’m already a member. I have a number from 3/4 years ago and that’s it , I’ve never signed up to mygers but want to now , but it won’t let me, I’ve emailed them but heard nothing, any help appreciated. Cheers

Back