Ticket office collection - Opening times?

Diego Forlan

Official Ticketer
Just realised I've been daft enough to put tickets down as collection as a cost-cutting exercise when I was checking to see why it's not been delivered.

I am away with work all week, so unless the ticket office is open a sunday (I guess it isn't), anyone know when it's open midweek?

Would I be ok to send the mrs to pick it up for me?

Just realised I've been daft enough to put tickets down as collection as a cost-cutting exercise when I was checking to see why it's not been delivered.

I am away with work all week, so unless the ticket office is open a sunday (I guess it isn't), anyone know when it's open midweek?

Rangers Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am until 5pm. Wednesday 10am until 5pm and Thursday 9am until 6pm, Saturday 10am until 2pm and closed Sunday.

Take your season tickets with you

Yes so long as as she has your smartcard with her

Back