Ticket office issues

H

Hkda

no payment has been taken from my card for the game on Sunday. I’ve checked the card set up on the system and the card is active with available balance - no attempt has been made.

Sent an email & tweeted SLO Friday - no reply
Sent another email - no reply
Tried calling all day (when can get away from my desk) “all lines are busy - please try again later”
Tweeeted SLO - told to send to another email address - still no reply and can’t get an answer on the phones.

Any advice what I should do next? I don’t want to lose out or be kicked off the scheme for something that isn’t my fault!

I take it you are now sorted? I received an email today from the Ticket Office about a declined payment.

I've always seen people moan about the Ticket Office and never really understood where they were coming from. Until now.

Spent most of the day trying to get through to them.

Have you definitely updated the Card on the Semi & Final Priority scheme?

This needs to be updated separately to updating the cards assigned to the Home Scheme and the Away Scheme.

I would go to the Ticket Office if you have the time and are close by. Always better to sort it out face to face.

Last edited:

This needs to be updated separately to updating the cards assigned to the Home Scheme and the Away Scheme.
I think that's what my problem could be tried to access it on the website there and all I could get was all home games,no semi-finals or finals, will pop into ticket office tomorrow to get it sorted,cheers.

I updated my payment details on line and it’s not worked. Sent details to that email and received a response saying messages with card details are automatically deleted. Suppose i’ll Spend an hour tomorrow trying to call and pay manually

They only accept new card details on a written letter or in person mate always been like that.

Must not have a secure email address.

I emailed them on Saturday, still waiting on a reply, it's poor service.

The office staff will have been in for one working day since then and probably have at the very least 2-3000 emails to work through given we’ve just issued 32,000 tickets.

I’ve gave them plenty of stick previously but think you can expect to wait a few working days at times like this for a reply.

The office staff will have been in for one working day since then and probably have at the very least 2-3000 emails to work through given we’ve just issued 32,000 tickets.

I’ve gave them plenty of stick previously but think you can expect to wait a few working days at times like this for a reply.

Point is, time isn't on anyones side, just out of interest, why do you think they'll have 2-3000 emails?

atm it is all hands on deck trying to get those who were successful in the 2nd ballot tickets posted out to them asap

I'm not wrong S,

I recently had to update my card and had to update it separately for the home scheme and the Priority scheme.

Point is, time isn't on anyones side, just out of interest, why do you think they'll have 2-3000 emails?

We’ve just issued 32,000 tickets for a semi final people always have issues/questions/queries.

All of these issues are usually not the ticket offices fault as well but there expected to have it sorted within 1 day.

Be patient it’ll get sorted or get up in person.

Anyting slightly out of the ordinary and our TO tend to struggle like f.uck. Operationally they have been poor for years.

They only accept new card details on a written letter or in person mate always been like that.

Must not have a secure email address.
I was sent an email with a link from Rangers to say you can update the details if you log in to the online ticket portal, which I did but they still sent an email today saying payment wasn’t taken.

Thanks LB.

So that was the issue, however if you go online, there’s no way to update the Finals & away schemes so I don’t see how I can be at fault,

Doesn’t take away from how brutal it is to get through

Thanks LB.

So that was the issue, however if you go online, there’s no way to update the Finals & away schemes so I don’t see how I can be at fault,

Doesn’t take away from how brutal it is to get through
It's weird, that scheme has disappeared for me as well. It was an option about a month ago when I had to update mine.

Our ticket office are dreadful. Always have been and always will be.

I’ve emailed them 5/6 times over the past 3 weeks regarding the same 2 issues and haven’t had a reply back to any of them.

Our SLO has tried his best to help me out to be fair to him but he must get so frustrated when the ticket office won’t even answer emails.

I'm not wrong S,

I recently had to update my card and had to update it separately for the home scheme and the Priority scheme.

I also did this recently, I thought the one link covered all payments it turns out I had only updated all non smartcard games at Ibrox.

I got an email from ticket office stating that I had to update separately for Semi finals/finals which I did online but had to call in to the ticket office or send details by letter to update the away game part of the scheme, I decided on the former.

I worked unofficially in the TO in the summer of 1989 as I was school mates with the manager's son. Manager was Matt Cook and he ran a good ship back then.

Our TO operation needs an overhaul and modernised to bring it up to date. They are terrible when dealing with something slightly different. Management seem incapable of running a smooth operation, which there is no excuse for. Compared to other ticket distribution outlets we are stuck in the last century. I'd like to get my hands on it and start from scratch to sort it out once and for all.

Need to update my payment method with them as my previous card has expired. In order to get a semi final ticket I need to update it, which is fair enough. In order to do this I need to physically go in and do it, which isn't possible as I work and only got the email last night or send them a letter, again it will get to them too late to process payment or phone them up, which I've tried 5 times since they opened this morning. It's incredible that I can't do this online. Run by absolute cavemen.

Need to update my payment method with them as my previous card has expired. In order to get a semi final ticket I need to update it, which is fair enough. In order to do this I need to physically go in and do it, which isn't possible as I work and only got the email last night or send them a letter, again it will get to them too late to process payment or phone them up, which I've tried 5 times since they opened this morning. It's incredible that I can't do this online. Run by absolute cavemen.
Absolutely mate. As I have said - stuck in the last century. Embarassing. As for the portacabins ?! :(

So i didn't update the semi/final CCCS when I updated the home European CCCS and had payment declined. Tried to call all morning and finally got through. Currently been on hold for ten minutes listening to Andy Cameron belting out a tune....the system needs updating. Should be able to do all of this online, could do it for Maribor game at Ibrox.

Update - got through after 15 minutes and a seriously pee'd off guy on the other end of phone sorted me out. Sympathy for him as he'll be dealing with folk like me all day!

Last edited:
Have to say I've found the ticket office dreadful this year, no help whatsoever, the chap Wong seems to be the worst of the lot. They're attitude seems to be take it or leave it

As a sidenote I blame Aberdeen for all this, as a bear who lives outside Scotland & being on the semi/finals scheme I was only notified sunday that I'd received a ticket in the 2nd ballot, no way I can make it a weeks notice not least flights etc.

Those sheep shagging c**ts should never have had the allocation in the first place, now thousands of bears are scrambling about trying to make other plans because they wanted parity.

They are a diddy club and will always remain a diddy club.

I also did this recently, I thought the one link covered all payments it turns out I had only updated all non smartcard games at Ibrox.

I got an email from ticket office stating that I had to update separately for Semi finals/finals which I did online but had to call in to the ticket office or send details by letter to update the away game part of the scheme, I decided on the former.
MUST BE NEW AS THE CHANGE OF PAYMENT FORM ONLY HAS 2 BOXES ,1 FOR SB PAYMENTS THE OTHER FOR CCCS

As loads of clubs now you can order tickets on line and print them off at home.

Can't understand why we haven't implemented this. Saves time for the fans, saves time and money for the club. Lessens traffic into the TO. Win, win for all concerned.

Appreciate this would only assist for matches at Ibrox

As loads of clubs now you can order tickets on line and print them off at home.

Can't understand why we haven't implemented this. Saves time for the fans, saves time and money for the club. Lessens traffic into the TO. Win, win for all concerned.

Appreciate this would only assist for matches at Ibrox
We would need to install barcode turnstiles.

MUST BE NEW AS THE CHANGE OF PAYMENT FORM ONLY HAS 2 BOXES ,1 FOR SB PAYMENTS THE OTHER FOR CCCS

I didn't get a form S, I did it on the my account page on the official website.

The option is still there to do it now by selecting the amend my CCCS payments option.

Back