Ticket Office Rules to be followed

DNA1872

Official Ticketer
Mark I’ve sent you a couple of emails and PM you and I’ve not had a reply with becoming a official ticketer, I have done everything that’s stated .

Stornowaybear

Official Ticketer
Mark I have emailed you all the details (i think), looks like I might have a spare at st mirren to shift so would be good to pass it on here. Cheers.

ChirryRFC

Official Ticketer
Just curious as to how you sell your smartcard for a game or two? Does ticket office supply a paper ticket if i phone them or that? And does that cost?

Hi - I may have a ticket available for the 12th May - According to "The Ticket Office" I don;t have enough privilidges to advertise it. What is the cost of an adult ticket in GR4 for that game and how do I get permissions to advertise it.

IM BLUE

Official Ticketer
Just curious as to how you sell your smartcard for a game or two? Does ticket office supply a paper ticket if i phone them or that? And does that cost?
The ticket office will supply a paper ticket. You need to give them your ST number and the name and address of the person collecting the ticket. You can phone the ticket office or email webmail@rangers.co.uk. There's a £5 charge that the person collecting will have to pay.