Ticket Office Rules to be followed

DNA1872

Official Ticketer
Mark I’ve sent you a couple of emails and PM you and I’ve not had a reply with becoming a official ticketer, I have done everything that’s stated .

Stornowaybear

Official Ticketer
Mark I have emailed you all the details (i think), looks like I might have a spare at st mirren to shift so would be good to pass it on here. Cheers.

ChirryRFC

Official Ticketer
Just curious as to how you sell your smartcard for a game or two? Does ticket office supply a paper ticket if i phone them or that? And does that cost?

Hi - I may have a ticket available for the 12th May - According to "The Ticket Office" I don;t have enough privilidges to advertise it. What is the cost of an adult ticket in GR4 for that game and how do I get permissions to advertise it.

IM BLUE

Official Ticketer
Just curious as to how you sell your smartcard for a game or two? Does ticket office supply a paper ticket if i phone them or that? And does that cost?
The ticket office will supply a paper ticket. You need to give them your ST number and the name and address of the person collecting the ticket. You can phone the ticket office or email webmail@rangers.co.uk. There's a £5 charge that the person collecting will have to pay.

ChirryRFC

Official Ticketer
Sent an email to join as ticketer, just wondering the timescale for reply? Got a ticket for this weekend i need sold, cheers

Email sent. I heard a rumour that the club are doing away with ST reprints for the coming season?
Clamping down on them mate.

I lost my smart card at the tail end of the season and when trying to get into the Hibs game the lassie at the desk said I wasn’t getting a reprint without ID showing who I was. Eventually got in by showing her my renewal email on my phone, which I found strange given I could’ve confirmed postcode, Rangers number etc

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
To avoid any doubt. The first to PM Should get the ticket.

To contact someone selling a ticket send them a message via our private messaging system - simply click on their username and select "Send a private message to..."

EDIT : Once you have sold your tickets, please add a reply to your thread stating so. This allows us to lock the thread and save everyone time and effort. Thank you.

GREGRFC

To avoid any doubt. The first to PM Should get the ticket.

To contact someone selling a ticket send them a message via our private messaging system - simply click on their username and select "Send a private message to..."

EDIT : Once you have sold your tickets, please add a reply to your thread stating so. This allows us to lock the thread and save everyone time and effort. Thank you.
To be fair Kanye, that was always the case was it not?

Think the confusion was caused by you saying otherwise on the Celtic ticket thread (can’t find it now, maybe deleted) where you had posted on the thread instead of PMd in the race for the ticket.

I think some, not me of course, were suggesting admin shenanigans. :)

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
To be fair Kanye, that was always the case was it not?

Think the confusion was caused by you saying otherwise on the Celtic ticket thread (can’t find it now, maybe deleted) where you had posted on the thread instead of PMd in the race for the ticket.

I think some, not me of course, were suggesting admin shenanigans. :)
I PM'd and posted tbf. There are no shenanigans :cool:

Alright lads, can flights be advertised on the Ticket Office?

I booked flights from Edinburgh to Luxembourg with Ryanair about a month ago hoping that we’d get through - can't get time off work so hoping that someone else can use them.

pork chop

Official Ticketer
@mdingwall Do you have a facility for reporting no shows after agreeing to meet and purchase tickets plus they don’t answer text messages and calls
Had this yesterday. The arsehole @Cmackie09 had me standing in the pissing rain without the decency to let me know he couldn't be bothered to turn up. Supporters club now down the cost of three tickets when plenty of others would have taken had he let me know.

Should be a name and shame list