Ticket Office Rules to be followed

pork chop

Official Ticketer
@mdingwall Do you have a facility for reporting no shows after agreeing to meet and purchase tickets plus they don’t answer text messages and calls
Had this yesterday. The arsehole @Cmackie09 had me standing in the pissing rain without the decency to let me know he couldn't be bothered to turn up. Supporters club now down the cost of three tickets when plenty of others would have taken had he let me know.

Should be a name and shame list

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Had this yesterday. The arsehole @Cmackie09 had me standing in the pissing rain without the decency to let me know he couldn't be bothered to turn up. Supporters club now down the cost of three tickets when plenty of others would have taken had he let me know.

That user is not an official ticketer, we strongly recommend you only buy from users with that title, otherwise things like this happen.

mdingwall

Administrator
Staff member

Email me a note of PM exchanges.

However - sellers and buyers should note this -

WE RECOMMEND USERS PAY FOR TICKETS USING SYSTEMS SUCH AS PAYPAL WHICH PROVIDES YOU WITH A RECEIPT.

WE RECOMMEND SELLERS POST TICKETS IN A WAY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY

Bluebluesea

Official Ticketer
Email me a note of PM exchanges.

However - sellers and buyers should note this -

WE RECOMMEND USERS PAY FOR TICKETS USING SYSTEMS SUCH AS PAYPAL WHICH PROVIDES YOU WITH A RECEIPT.

WE RECOMMEND SELLERS POST TICKETS IN A WAY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY
Email sent mate , should be 2 , second has my mobile number