Ticket Office Rules to be followed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mdingwall

Sorry to email and then tag you here fella but I have 3 x Spurs tickets that could be of use to someone, was just wondering if I could be granted to sell them on. Email sent too.

The Ticket Office exists to facilitate the face-value exchange of tickets between Rangers fans for upcoming matches and other events.

THE RULES

To apply for ticketer status you need to have been registered as a user for at least a year.

THIS YEAR'S INDIVIDUAL SEAT TICKET PRICES- https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/individual-match-price-section-by-section.177738/

All touting is banned.

Ticket swaps are not allowed.

Tickets are for sale strictly on the basis of face value. No credit card charges are to be passed on and no “expenses” are to be passed on.

ANY TICKET SELLER WHO ATTEMPTS SUCH WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

If you agree to buy a ticket the only acceptable extra charge is for registered/recorded delivery. That is between buyer and seller to arrange.

We accept no responsibility for private arrangements you make with regard to buying and selling tickets.

WE RECOMMEND USERS PAY FOR TICKETS USING SYSTEMS SUCH AS PAYPAL WHICH PROVIDES YOU WITH A RECEIPT.

WE RECOMMEND SELLERS POST TICKETS IN A WAY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY

No ticket can be sold for LESS that face value - we’re all Bluenoses and no-one should attempt to exploit oversupply for less glamorous games. Anyone attempting to bargain over price will be banned.

Don't sell tickets as part of a "package" - individual sales only please, this facility was being misused with people offering tickets from League, Cups and Europe together. Single games only thanks unless sold by the club as a package - ie, three European group stage games.

Only “Ticketers” can post in the forum.

To contact someone selling a ticket send them a message via our private messaging system - simply click on their username and select "Send a private message to..."

EDIT : Once you have sold your tickets, please add a reply to your thread stating so. This allows us to lock the thread and save everyone time and effort. Thank you.

HOW DO I BECOME AN AUTHORISED TICKETER?

E-mail Grandmaster_Suck: followfollow@hotmail.com

Send an email with a request including your username, your postal address and a landline number for verification.

AND...eck

Do not post ticket requests on this or other forums. We know you are desperate, we know your auntie is coming back to Ibrox for the first time in 30 years, etc, etc. No exceptions. Posting such stuff creates an atmosphere in which touts can thrive.

This forum is for selling tickets only, so don't clutter it up with requests for tickets.
As the new season beckons it is the right time refresh yourselves with the rules since few of them are being ignored.

Two key rules:
1. Clearly state face value at all times
2. You must be approved to sell tickets by @mdingwall.

Two points above protect both seller and buyer.

Cheers

We are seeing more and more games being sold as a package which is against the Ticket Office rules. Please do not sell as a package unless sold by the club that way.

From the TO rules:

“Don't sell tickets as part of a "package" - individual sales only please, this facility was being misused with people offering tickets from League, Cups and Europe together. Single games only thanks unless sold by the club as a package - ie, three European group stage games.”

We are seeing more and more games being sold as a package which is against the Ticket Office rules. Please do not sell as a package unless sold by the club that way.

From the TO rules:

“Don't sell tickets as part of a "package" - individual sales only please, this facility was being misused with people offering tickets from League, Cups and Europe together. Single games only thanks unless sold by the club as a package - ie, three European group stage games.”
Any particular rules for time wasters? @mdingwall

The Ticket Office exists to facilitate the face-value exchange of tickets between Rangers fans for upcoming matches and other events.

THE RULES

To apply for ticketer status you need to have been registered as a user for at least a year.

THIS YEAR'S INDIVIDUAL SEAT TICKET PRICES- https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/individual-match-price-section-by-section.177738/

All touting is banned.

Ticket swaps are not allowed.

Tickets are for sale strictly on the basis of face value. No credit card charges are to be passed on and no “expenses” are to be passed on.

ANY TICKET SELLER WHO ATTEMPTS SUCH WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

If you agree to buy a ticket the only acceptable extra charge is for registered/recorded delivery. That is between buyer and seller to arrange.

We accept no responsibility for private arrangements you make with regard to buying and selling tickets.

WE RECOMMEND USERS PAY FOR TICKETS USING SYSTEMS SUCH AS PAYPAL WHICH PROVIDES YOU WITH A RECEIPT.

WE RECOMMEND SELLERS POST TICKETS IN A WAY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY

No ticket can be sold for LESS that face value - we’re all Bluenoses and no-one should attempt to exploit oversupply for less glamorous games. Anyone attempting to bargain over price will be banned.

Don't sell tickets as part of a "package" - individual sales only please, this facility was being misused with people offering tickets from League, Cups and Europe together. Single games only thanks unless sold by the club as a package - ie, three European group stage games.

Only “Ticketers” can post in the forum.

To contact someone selling a ticket send them a message via our private messaging system - simply click on their username and select "Send a private message to..."

EDIT : Once you have sold your tickets, please add a reply to your thread stating so. This allows us to lock the thread and save everyone time and effort. Thank you.

HOW DO I BECOME AN AUTHORISED TICKETER?

E-mail Grandmaster_Suck: followfollow@hotmail.com

Send an email with a request including your username, your postal address and a landline number for verification.

AND...

Do not post ticket requests on this or other forums. We know you are desperate, we know your auntie is coming back to Ibrox for the first time in 30 years, etc, etc. No exceptions. Posting such stuff creates an atmosphere in which touts can thrive.

This forum is for selling tickets only, so don't clutter it up with requests for tickets.
Is there any way that the SOLD ticket threads can be put below ??

Are you allowed to re-sell tickets here that we're bought only to get a MyGers points boost? I mean like today's example at 10.09am, where the tickets appeared on this page within 9 minutes of the sale opening!

Isn't this just depriving a fellow supporter of their deserved points? I suppose we could all do this for a points bump if we wanted, and our fingers are fast enough. And is face value a good enough excuse for allowing this? Happy to see a poll of people's views.
The buyer may not have MyGers so unable to buy them on the sale earlier

For interested onlookers .
The answer was , it was approved next day. Sent request about 8pm Thur night, approved 2pm Fri.
Been twenty four hours aince i emailed and still nothing. Ticket im lookin to sell is for the journey back tommoro(saturday).so really need it authorised asap

use this as a guide.

Do you have something like this for the current season by any chance? Want to punt my ST for last 3 games but don't want to fall foul of FV rules and I've not got a clue.

folks, refrain from packaged sales. Threads will be deleted and the seller potentially banned from the forum.

FF provides a great opportunity to sell tickets but to keep the seller, buyer and FF honest, we do need to keep to the parameters in the OP.

folks, refrain from packaged sales. Threads will be deleted and the seller potentially banned from the forum.

FF provides a great opportunity to sell tickets but to keep the seller, buyer and FF honest, we do need to keep to the parameters in the OP.
Just been called out on a post due to this

FV for Celtic is £52 this season. I’ve seen some on sale at £54, no doubt applying the ‘add £2’ advice given in another thread. I was able to buy extra tickets for the January game directly from the club and the price was £52.

Why are they banned can’t you just remove the posts and message the posters explaining the issue ?
Does the OP mention package deals I never spotted that tbh mate

I had 2 listings, 2 together for both hearts and Aberdeen, £64 each listing, I was then banned for selling undervalue but £32 is FV for sw2 afaik?

Is anyone aware of the individual process for 23/24 season yet? I have a few to sell on, in particular the below when the holder is on holiday x 2 for each game. I know its a while away still but just curious

Rangers v Hibs 21/10/23
Rangers v Hearts 28/10/23
Rangers v St Johnstone 04/11/23

Is anyone aware of the individual process for 23/24 season yet? I have a few to sell on, in particular the below when the holder is on holiday x 2 for each game. I know its a while away still but just curious

Rangers v Hibs 21/10/23
Rangers v Hearts 28/10/23
Rangers v St Johnstone 04/11/23
What area? Prices vary from stand to stand.

Unknown at the moment if individual match ticket prices will go up again this season.
(Last season they increased by £2 across the board from the season before)
Once the first home game goes on sale (Livingston probably go on sale 24th July) you can check the seat price for that game.
The St Johnstone game will be the same price as Livingston.
The games v Hearts and Hibs will be £2 extra (based on previous seasons).

I've sent an email to become a ticketer. Like others, I don't have a landline but I can provide my work direct dial if needed. Thanks.

I have a spare for Livingston tomorrow. I have just sent an email in the hope to get authorised to sell it

Sent an email tonight to become authorised ticketer, also sent one on 26/08/2022 with no response. How long does it usually take?

Hi send an email due to being unwell can’t attend the game tonite so looking to sell it to a fellow bear thanks

I posted tickets for sale a while ago and got a ban, I didn't realise I wasn't able to am I able to do so now or how do I go about it. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back