Ticket Office Rules to be followed

mdingwall

Administrator
The Ticket Office exists to facilitate the face-value exchange of tickets between Rangers fans for upcoming matches and other events.

THE RULES

To apply for ticketer status you need to have been registered as a user for at least a year.

THIS YEAR'S INDIVIDUAL SEAT TICKET PRICES- https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/individual-match-price-section-by-section.177738/

All touting is banned.

Ticket swaps are not allowed.

Tickets are for sale strictly on the basis of face value. No credit card charges are to be passed on and no “expenses” are to be passed on.

ANY TICKET SELLER WHO ATTEMPTS SUCH WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

If you agree to buy a ticket the only acceptable extra charge is for registered/recorded delivery. That is between buyer and seller to arrange.

We accept no responsibility for private arrangements you make with regard to buying and selling tickets.

WE RECOMMEND USERS PAY FOR TICKETS USING SYSTEMS SUCH AS PAYPAL WHICH PROVIDES YOU WITH A RECEIPT.

WE RECOMMEND SELLERS POST TICKETS IN A WAY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY

No ticket can be sold for LESS that face value - we’re all Bluenoses and no-one should attempt to exploit oversupply for less glamorous games. Anyone attempting to bargain over price will be banned.

Don't sell tickets as part of a "package" - individual sales only please, this facility was being misused with people offering tickets from League, Cups and Europe together. Single games only thanks unless sold by the club as a package - ie, three European group stage games.

Only “Ticketers” can post in the forum.

To contact someone selling a ticket send them a message via our private messaging system - simply click on their username and select "Send a private message to..."

EDIT : Once you have sold your tickets, please add a reply to your thread stating so. This allows us to lock the thread and save everyone time and effort. Thank you.

HOW DO I BECOME AN AUTHORISED TICKETER?

E-mail Grandmaster_Suck: followfollow@hotmail.com

Send an email with a request including your username, your postal address and a landline number for verification.

AND...

Do not post ticket requests on this or other forums. We know you are desperate, we know your auntie is coming back to Ibrox for the first time in 30 years, etc, etc. No exceptions. Posting such stuff creates an atmosphere in which touts can thrive.

This forum is for selling tickets only, so don't clutter it up with requests for tickets.

Last edited:
(Re)registration email sent, although I don't have a landline.

I'VE JUST GONE THROUGH 11 APPLICATIONS AND 7 OF THEM WERE MISSING INFO SUCH AS THE CORRECT USERNAME, ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

READ THE FAQ BEFORE EMAILING.
As already asked. I don't have a landline number to verify. Would mobile number be ok??

how does this work if someone is using a smartcard and i wnat to buy a ticket for the game ?

@mdingwall

Read through the rules for the TO. I have two tickets for an upcoming gig at the Green, my wife and I can't attend as the wee one is going for a transplant, I just want rid of them and as such was wanting to post them for less than facevalue for the pair.

Is this allowed as per the rules? With everything going on, I just want shot of them.

I have 2 tickets available for tonight but don’t have enough privileges to sell them through the ticket office.
Any other way of posting?
Cheers

Im coming over from Toronto for the rapid vienna and hearts games. Need two tickets for both. Not sure if im allowed to make a thread requesting tickets?

@mdingwall Do you have a facility for reporting no shows after agreeing to meet and purchase tickets plus they don’t answer text messages and calls

trying to put a post looking for 2 TICKETS FOR TOMORROW.can't seem to do it.Hows it done.gordon

Hi I’ve sent email in this morning to become official ticketer so what is the timescale for contact to be confirmed... cheers

Mark I’ve sent you a couple of emails and PM you and I’ve not had a reply with becoming a official ticketer, I have done everything that’s stated .

Back