Ticket Office Rules to be followed

Mark I have emailed you all the details (i think), looks like I might have a spare at st mirren to shift so would be good to pass it on here. Cheers.

Any admin on and can PM me? Looking to be a ticketer and have followed the procedure, but nothing...

Cheers

Just curious as to how you sell your smartcard for a game or two? Does ticket office supply a paper ticket if i phone them or that? And does that cost?

Hi - I may have a ticket available for the 12th May - According to "The Ticket Office" I don;t have enough privilidges to advertise it. What is the cost of an adult ticket in GR4 for that game and how do I get permissions to advertise it.

Just curious as to how you sell your smartcard for a game or two? Does ticket office supply a paper ticket if i phone them or that? And does that cost?
The ticket office will supply a paper ticket. You need to give them your ST number and the name and address of the person collecting the ticket. You can phone the ticket office or email webmail@rangers.co.uk. There's a £5 charge that the person collecting will have to pay.

The ticket office will supply a paper ticket. You need to give them your ST number and the name and address of the person collecting the ticket. You can phone the ticket office or email webmail@rangers.co.uk. There's a £5 charge that the person collecting will have to pay.

Thanks so do i knock £5 off the price of ticket on here

Thanks so do i knock £5 off the price of ticket on here
If the ticket costs £25 you would sell it for that price, but the buyer would give you £20 and pay £5 to Rangers on collection.

Last edited:

The rules are simple. On here you charge face value with no add-ons.

Sent an email to join as ticketer, just wondering the timescale for reply? Got a ticket for this weekend i need sold, cheers

Email sent. I heard a rumour that the club are doing away with ST reprints for the coming season?

Email sent. I heard a rumour that the club are doing away with ST reprints for the coming season?
Clamping down on them mate.

I lost my smart card at the tail end of the season and when trying to get into the Hibs game the lassie at the desk said I wasn’t getting a reprint without ID showing who I was. Eventually got in by showing her my renewal email on my phone, which I found strange given I could’ve confirmed postcode, Rangers number etc

To avoid any doubt. The first to PM Should get the ticket.

To contact someone selling a ticket send them a message via our private messaging system - simply click on their username and select "Send a private message to..."

EDIT : Once you have sold your tickets, please add a reply to your thread stating so. This allows us to lock the thread and save everyone time and effort. Thank you.

To avoid any doubt. The first to PM Should get the ticket.

To contact someone selling a ticket send them a message via our private messaging system - simply click on their username and select "Send a private message to..."

EDIT : Once you have sold your tickets, please add a reply to your thread stating so. This allows us to lock the thread and save everyone time and effort. Thank you.

To be fair Kanye, that was always the case was it not?

Think the confusion was caused by you saying otherwise on the Celtic ticket thread (can’t find it now, maybe deleted) where you had posted on the thread instead of PMd in the race for the ticket.

I think some, not me of course, were suggesting admin shenanigans. :)

To be fair Kanye, that was always the case was it not?

Think the confusion was caused by you saying otherwise on the Celtic ticket thread (can’t find it now, maybe deleted) where you had posted on the thread instead of PMd in the race for the ticket.

I think some, not me of course, were suggesting admin shenanigans. :)

I PM'd and posted tbf. There are no shenanigans :cool:

Alright lads, can flights be advertised on the Ticket Office?

I booked flights from Edinburgh to Luxembourg with Ryanair about a month ago hoping that we’d get through - can't get time off work so hoping that someone else can use them.

How long to be confirmed to be able to sell tickets ? Sent details over yesterday.

@mdingwall Do you have a facility for reporting no shows after agreeing to meet and purchase tickets plus they don’t answer text messages and calls

Had this yesterday. The arsehole @Cmackie09 had me standing in the pissing rain without the decency to let me know he couldn't be bothered to turn up. Supporters club now down the cost of three tickets when plenty of others would have taken had he let me know.

Should be a name and shame list

Had this yesterday. The arsehole @Cmackie09 had me standing in the pissing rain without the decency to let me know he couldn't be bothered to turn up. Supporters club now down the cost of three tickets when plenty of others would have taken had he let me know.

That's disgusting behaviour mate...I see he has went into hiding since this.

That user is not an official ticketer, we strongly recommend you only buy from users with that title, otherwise things like this happen.

Email me a note of PM exchanges.

However - sellers and buyers should note this -

WE RECOMMEND USERS PAY FOR TICKETS USING SYSTEMS SUCH AS PAYPAL WHICH PROVIDES YOU WITH A RECEIPT.

WE RECOMMEND SELLERS POST TICKETS IN A WAY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY

Email me a note of PM exchanges.

However - sellers and buyers should note this -

WE RECOMMEND USERS PAY FOR TICKETS USING SYSTEMS SUCH AS PAYPAL WHICH PROVIDES YOU WITH A RECEIPT.

WE RECOMMEND SELLERS POST TICKETS IN A WAY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY
Email sent mate , should be 2 , second has my mobile number

I've a junior ticket in CD1 that I've been using SeatSub to let the club resell.
If I was to offer it on here instead how easy is it to upgrade to an adult if required and also get a paper ticket for the buyer?

Could a Rangers away ticket be swapped for an alternative Rangers away game by an authorised ticketer boss?

Surely poster should be banned.

I've a junior ticket in CD1 that I've been using SeatSub to let the club resell.
If I was to offer it on here instead how easy is it to upgrade to an adult if required and also get a paper ticket for the buyer?

Relatively straight forward if you can call in to the TO.

If not you'll need to phone give all your details and give the name of the person collecting it from the TO.

There used to be a charge for this if the story was not genuine sounding.

They still do reprints this season as my son had mislaid my ticket for a home game. They know me in the TO which helps I suppose.

Can an admin PM me please? I posted a thread earlier selling my season ticket for the next 4 home matches and it has been deleted...

How can I sell my season ticket on here for 4 games ?

East enclosure season ticket for Rangers games coming up on 22/1 29/1 and 5/2 all Wednesday nights ? Games are against St Mirren Ross County and Hibs . Also Aberdeen game 1st February

How can I sell my season ticket on here for 4 games ?

East enclosure season ticket for Rangers games coming up on 22/1 29/1 and 5/2 all Wednesday nights ? Games are against St Mirren Ross County and Hibs . Also Aberdeen game 1st February

use this as a guide.

Reactions: tuc
The Ticket Office exists to facilitate the face-value exchange of tickets between Rangers fans for upcoming matches and other events.

THE RULES

All touting is banned.

Ticket swaps are not allowed.

Tickets are for sale strictly on the basis of face value. No credit card charges are to be passed on and no “expenses” are to be passed on.

ANY TICKET SELLER WHO ATTEMPTS SUCH WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

If you agree to buy a ticket the only acceptable extra charge is for registered/recorded delivery. That is between buyer and seller to arrange.

We accept no responsibility for private arrangements you make with regard to buying and selling tickets.

No ticket can be sold for LESS that face value - we’re all Bluenoses and no-one should attempt to exploit oversupply for less glamorous games. Anyone attempting to bargain over price will be banned.

Only “Ticketers” can post in the forum.

HOW DO I BECOME AN AUTHORISED TICKETER?

E-mail Grandmaster_Suck: followfollow@hotmail.com

Send an email with a request including your username, your postal address and a landline number for verification.

AND...

Do not post ticket requests on this or other forums. We know you are desperate, we know your auntie is coming back to Ibrox for the first time in 30 years, etc, etc. No exceptions. Posting such stuff creates an atmosphere in which touts can thrive.

This forum is for selling tickets only, so don't clutter it up with requests for tickets.
Bump: face value only or expect ticketer status removed and a short holiday.

Back