Ticket Office today

Diego Maradona

Official Ticketer
Well done. Pretty busy, but kept the queues moving really well. Hat off to them.

That corner of the stadium however is dreadful. Worst part of the stadium. The rust, the lack of paint and the general tattyness really needs to be addressed. Sad to see it looking so shabby.

Agree with you. Would love for the stadium to be given a major renovation but I suppose there are other areas money can be spent on.

Got there before 10,waited 45 mins to get served,picked up 9 CCCS tickets for Motherwell semi and supporters club allocation for Murrayfield,queue moved quickly.Great service from staff .

well I turned up 15 minutes before closing time and got sent away as there was still a queue and they weren't taking any more.

well I turned up 15 minutes before closing time and got sent away as there was still a queue and they weren't taking any more.

I arrived at 1.58pm & they stopped the Q at 2pm

Anyone who arrived after 2 was turned away

Not sure how they could turn folk away before closing time

I arrived at 1.58pm & they stopped the Q at 2pm

Anyone who arrived after 2 was turned away

Not sure how they could turn folk away before closing time
Pretty simple, they finish at 2. Not their fault people couldnt get there in enough time

Well done. Pretty busy, but kept the queues moving really well. Hat off to them.

That corner of the stadium however is dreadful. Worst part of the stadium. The rust, the lack of paint and the general tattyness really needs to be addressed. Sad to see it looking so shabby.

Noticed the state of that corner when I was standing queuing there yesterday, really needs some attention when the club can get round to it.

It was a shambles. Queued for almost an hour and they were trying to turn people away at 12:45. Quite rightly the guy doing so was completely ignored by a lot of fans, however even when bears pleaded that they had driven from stirling they were told well too bad and to about turn. Took someone saying no chance before other followed suit. Our ticket office is a shittly little shoebox and that whole area of the stadium is a dump. If/when we get back into Europe properly, imagine some of European footballs top clubs walking by that, the dilapidated exterior of the stadium and going through a turnstile next to a bunch of overflowing wheelie bins

The stadium is a mess in places. A physical example of the neglect the club has endured in recent years. It's like a once great cruise liner which has been left to slowly rust away :(

I pray we are able to rectify this as soon as possible.

Back